Ryoshun Yukara

Re: Drop Dead (D1, MA Open)

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

Yukara listened and did not respond at first. Finally, she simply nodded. "I wish more people felt that way - I think that attitude may arm you if you are one of these thunders. I choose to risk what I have because of the things I have taken. I will not have those sacrifices already made be... meaningless."
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Rock-sensei has precluded the clanless from being a Thunder.” She replied with the statement of the rule and not her opinion of it.

“If you are so… ‘destined’… then I hope you have all the motivation in the world to back you.” She stated with firmness.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"I see."

Yukara pondered that.

"Perhaps rock-sensei was confused."
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Didn’t sound confused this morning.” She replied.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"He did sound very tired."

Yukara pointed a finger, as if delivering some shocking argument of logic and science. "Did you not say you ignore rules you do not approve of?"

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She nodded, “I do.”

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"Ergo?"

Yukara could lead a fox to logic, but she couldn't make it... leap?

The metaphor had sounded better when she started thinking it, and fallen apart by the end.

Nobody said enlightenment was easy.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“I plan on ignoring it… Yes.” She said as if she already was at that place in her mind.

“In the end though… it’s not me who does the picking. But I’ll make it clear that there are no better candidates than I.”

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"Then I expect to hear of your great deeds, in due time."

Yukara nodded, as if the matter was resolved.

"In the meantime, if you do find out how to hit the source of this madness, please share that with me before you go save the world. I have some blows I wish to give it as well."

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Whatever I learn I will share.” She replied with a nod.

“Don’t doubt yourself… but also don’t stay out by yourself too much… There’s strength in numbers.”

She offered a bow in parting.

“Until we meet again.”

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"Of course. And you as well."

Yukara offered her own bow, one hand clasped over her heart, before turning toward the town - she might as well look there next, on her prowl.

/scene?