Anjing

Re: The Sign of the Times [Day 5 LA, expecting]

Post by Anjing »

"Makime."
Anjing nods, letting her sign down slightly as she listened to the news.

"Kenji has been excellent at adapting to the needs of the sign based warfare we find ourselves in." Pursing her lips. "Although it's disappointing to hear he's safe in there, or mostly safe."

She turns and waves her sign through the fog.
"Only place he could run from us I think. But does this mean Shinsei is possessed by Harbinger, the Champion or Harbinger's beloved? As unfortunate and potential cataclysmic as some of those options are, some are also amusing."
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Matsu

Post by Matsu »

"Demonfuckers!" She howled at the shrine, with her strength grabbing the gate and pulling hard, trying to yank the thing off its hinges.

All of a sudden, she wished she had the might of her father's massive bronze club.

"If only we had the might of our forces here, Lady Makime."
Spider Clan | Bushi | Daimyo | Great Destiny | Amazonian | Bishamon smiles | Paragon of Courage | Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 7.0 | Status: 7.0
Carries: Daisho, Shakuhachi, Sturdy Clothing, Straw Hat, Fur Cloak
Danger: Bisento, Light Armor
Demonfucker Count: 7

Makime

Post by Makime »

"If my army was here, I fear the village would no longer be." Makime remarked dryly.

"I can't say for sure, my suspicion is the Champion." She nodded to Matsu, "Lord Hisomu slipped through Jigoku's grasp and perhaps it has sought what it considers the next best thing. Either way bolds ill given his strength in the confrontation with Lady Matsu."
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

"The sooner we find out who the champion is, the sooner the thunders can slay them. I tire of this village."
Watching Matsu deliver a terrifying gate grapple.

"And that damn monk." Raising her voice to the temple "make sure you pick a champion with a really thick skull because they are gonna need it. And when they're dead, your head is mine."

Dropping her voice again. "Although if the rider is gone I suppose he'll just get a clip around the ears."
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

"It did strike me as a rather odd form of defiance at first Lady Makime." Kenji offered in explanation. "But I feel it's also been a good bonding exercise. Bringing all of us a bit closer together." He finished with a look between the other two with him before turning his gaze back towards Makime for her explanation.

"Do you think it's possible he's been possessed to some degree all along then Lady Makime? With the Harbringer awaiting our arrival it almost seems like he walked into a trap after all."
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet

Makime

Post by Makime »

"With Shinsei?" Makime shrugged, a rare movement for her, "He might have been hoping it would happen. Perhaps it is a way to bind the creature to the mortal realm. Or maybe he overestimated his chances and paid the price for arrogance."

"The way should open when the ritual finishes, hopefully by then all will be in place. Regardless we must be prepared."
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

Kenji nodded, the new information didn't mean the demon would not try to escape, but it certainly seemed unlikely. It was probably bidding it's time and healing. "That's not long now from what I understand." A few days at most.

"Is there anything in particular you want me to work on in ways on preparation, Lady Makime."
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet