Haka Tae-soo

Healing and Fatigue coordination

Post by Haka Tae-soo »

Hey there everyone!

Quite a few folks have been in need of and/or asking about healing and/or fatigue relief the last days, understandably. Yesterday I've got PMs, seen that on Discord and mentioned here and there. We ended up with at least two threads for that, and at least someone who had asked still hasn't got an answer on that.

I was waiting on the resolution of some things that might need Water/Void slots in a scene, but apparently I wildly miscalculated how many slots I'd need there and should have just set up threads earlier myself. Although having more healing in the same thread helps instead of having us shuggies set up a number of 'healing camp' threads.

There's also the fact that I might be able to use less slots for the same result if people are together (for fatigue relief, for instance), so knowing in advance and organising might help a lot there!

So... few questions.

Anyone still needing healing or fatigue relief for D4 (Norikage might, I think?)? We don't have much time, but I could still help if so.

Also - if so, might we maybe use one of the threads already created for that?

There are at least two I'm aware of:

https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 178#p14178

and

https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... f=26&t=770

If not, I ended up waiting too long AND getting swamped by work while at that, so I still have most of the day free, so let me know and we can set something up.

Other than that, I feel we might try and use this thread to organise heals and relief for the next days in a single place. At least that sounds like a good idea to me, in theory...
Scorpion • Shugenja • Tribal survivor • Protective brother • Destined

Carries: Mosu village robes and earrings, straw cloak, bo, knives, fishing kit, often travelling pack and/or food.
Cares for: Ha-yeong, 14 year-old troublemaker.
DescriptionTheme

Hantei Genji

Re: Healing and Fatigue coordination

Post by Hantei Genji »

Genji can provide some medicine and tea ceremony services if needed for anyone!
Stag Prodigy * Potential Thunderstag * Golden Boy * Happily married
Honor: Honorable * Status: 4.0 * Glory: 2.0

Haka Tae-soo

Post by Haka Tae-soo »

Speaking of, for D5

We had 13 PCs fail the Sleep event, from my counting.

That includes 3 of our shugenja (although I think one of them should have passed? sent a PM on that :) ).
That does mean spell slots may not be widely available... but still

If we can gather more folks that need Fatigue resolution together, Tae-soo should be able to help at least 4 people with each casting (Typhoon's Surge).

Shugenja will want Rejuvenating Vapours instead, since we'll want those Void spell slots. With Raises, TS might be able to help at least 2 targets at a time for that.

And then there's Wounds.

Kinda sounds like managing a Health Centre, but well, here for it!

Carries: Mosu village robes and earrings, straw cloak, bo, knives, fishing kit, often travelling pack and/or food.
DescriptionTheme

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

I can help with Vapors.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Haka Tae-soo

Post by Haka Tae-soo »

Canary actually saying we get to sleep helps a lot in that regard!

But still, if heals or something else is needed, I'd suggest posting here so we can get to that :)

DescriptionTheme

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

I can definitely heal, too. The results just may not be as high as others can offer.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Satsuki is now capable of healing a little, but results may be shit. :lol:
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Obviously, the event today can also heal all Wounds. No Corruption included. However, people are not likely to trust it, which is fair!
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Canary wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:19 pm
Obviously, the event today can also heal all Wounds. No Corruption included. However, people are not likely to trust it, which is fair!
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Kaiu Tai

Post by Kaiu Tai »

Tai's available, though my posting window is teeny until Friday. But I have the sense to slap out rolls in PM to filter into the thread later so you'll at least know how healed you are in later timeslots.
Canary wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:19 pm
Yep. Definitely didn't trust Enrou's 'no direct knowledge of crummy side effects' but never got further thanks to work this week giving me a very wee posting window and less available brain cycles than I'd like for it. D4 also saw enough other stuff blowing up, that chasing Chouri down for more info just didn't fit in. *shrug*
Seidou turned Crab * Shugenja * Mason * Potter * Wrong Somehow
Blackened teeth and nails * Shadowed eyes * Scarred

Nobody trips on mountains, but they'll stumble on stones

Carried: spear, stone knife, jade, satchel of stuff...maybe rocks.
description

Yoshitsune Ayako

Post by Yoshitsune Ayako »

Heya! Could I bug anyone for a small amount of healing in the day 6 combat, or in a time slot after that? Ayako is down ~32 wounds which is not too bad, but I'm guessing it might be a good idea to be at full health for day 7.
Crab Clan • Samurai • Great Destiny • Directionally Challenged • Dreaming?
Status 1.0 • Glory: 3.5 • Exceptional Honor
carries: heavy armor, masakari, daisho, biwa

Haka Tae-soo

Post by Haka Tae-soo »

TS could be available LE - not many slots remaining, but could get at least some Void slots back by casting Vapours on himself beforehand

DescriptionTheme

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

I can help.

Accompanied By| San

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Got a D7LA thread for those available: https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... f=26&t=985
Gives you a spot on screen for it.
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it