Reiko Ohta

Re: The EMPIRE Needs YOU!

Post by Reiko Ohta »

I have a totally legit medkit now even. >.>
Spider ๑ Bushi ๑ Scout ๑ Scholar ๑ Doctor ๑ Short ๑ Wiry ๑ Curious ๑ Archer
Honor - Untrustworthy | Status - 1.0 | Glory - 3.0 (Character Profile)
Has: daisho, daikyu and quiver, shoulder bag with testing items in it, occasionally accompanied by a pony named Kinboshi

Makime

Post by Makime »

Well it looks like I might have been roped into this.

Makime will try to coordinate the defense starting sometime D3.

Which incidentally her IC plan will be to fortify the Head Woman's home and the surrounding hillside. It's large, it's sturdy, everyone knows where it is and it's up a hill.

She will also want to get a redoubt set up near the Shrine to provide warning if anything comes up the reverse side. Also it should hopefully provide a greater view of the area.

Combine this with a series of small simple towers and a means for a warning to be sent out. If something comes the villagers flee to the impromptu fort and man the walls.

Presenting it OOC for critique and suggestions.
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

Makime wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:24 pm
Snip
Want me to run by you the forest scouting mission?
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Makime

Post by Makime »

Well first I have to be told about this. Which Kenji will probably be doing Day 3.

Right now it's strictly OOC. But I prefer to throw out plans first. Makime is Battle 7 with high Perception. She's a smarter General than me so I like to get other perspectives
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

Oh, I posted about it in the message pole. Albeit the people coming are Akutou, Goju and Satsuki, that will only be handled when we find the slot for tomorrow

Objective is reconnaissance and preparing early alarm systems. We really don't want to be fighting anything there.
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora actually has a note on coordinating defense efforts in my PF that's not up yet :P

But one of the lines in that note is:
Before any such meeting, it should be noted that the Imperial Families propose that Lady Makime be placed in charge of all defensive efforts at the command level, and that Wu Zhe be designated as liaison to the village.
He also has a more thorough assessment of their situation posted beginning here, which we can assume he'll pass along without my having to write the same damn thing every time he meets with somebody. :P
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Hiruma Naraku wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:53 pm
Oh, I posted about it in the message pole. Albeit the people coming are Akutou, Goju and Satsuki, that will only be handled when we find the slot for tomorrow
Should be available anytime D3 that isn't night-time or Event-slots. :D
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

I know it doesn’t add much to the list, but I’m pretty much down to help in any of the guarding/scouting/fighting/training peasants stuff with a little notice.

I tend to be rather active so if anyone needs an extra body let me know.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Of note: Sora's proposed meeting idea would take up a timeslot, but we don't actually need to IC it... just go, "in Timeslot X, everybody coordinates their brilliant schemes and hashes out an agreement."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:14 pm
Of note: Sora's proposed meeting idea would take up a timeslot, but we don't actually need to IC it... just go, "in Timeslot X, everybody coordinates their brilliant schemes and hashes out an agreement."
YES.
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Kaijarisuigyo wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:21 pm
Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:14 pm
YES.
Seconded.
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

We decided that it would be best for everyone if Sora went around dancing in a fundoshi every morning singing silly songs down the streets of town.

Enact our brilliant strategy starting tomorrow.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

Han-Hei wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:24 pm
We decided that it would be best for everyone if Sora went around dancing in a fundoshi every morning singing silly songs down the streets of town.

Enact our brilliant strategy starting tomorrow.
Classic spirit pleasing dance. I approve.

Of course, one person from each clan should also dance with him, or the message of unity would be lost.
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Canary

Post by Canary »

They need to link arms, everyone in fundoshi, dancing down the street in a circle singing "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything".

This is the appropriate appeasement for dream spirits.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Well, if it's what's needed...

*begins disrobing*
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Han-Hei wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:24 pm
Hey, it was the only way to get you to stop crying when you were teething, so hell, I'M GAME.

Carries:

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

And that was the moment Naraku envied those without sight.

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Hiruma Naraku wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:41 pm
And that was the moment Naraku envied those without sight.
You don't have to watch if you're part of the dance.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Be grateful I bothered with the fundoshi.

Carries: