Nanzi Ai

Zombiegeddon Combat Thread

Post by Nanzi Ai »

I am going to move to the closest just have to recall if called shot to the neck is 2 raises or 3 raises.

Making an assumption that with Lore Corruption 3 and her experiences as a Yumenosenshi and Raven Guard she has dealt with zombies before...
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Nanzi Ai

Re: Zombiegeddon Combat Thread

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Assuming it's 3 CR to behead, then I am just going to hit them hard as I have Consumed by Strength heh.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

It has been so long since I've done a combat sequence in L5R, I have zero idea of how my action economy works.

So, going Forest Killer Smash.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

You can do any free action once, but no limit otherwise. So you should be good.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

This is maybe Sora's second combat thread total across four games :lol:
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

My potential plan is to try and clear out zombies and then bee-line to Kujo... I get the feeling he has some uhh... new tricks we don't want him using.

Next round will use a free action to say go for the heads... given her background, and yes it is ironic that she can't.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

I'm just salty that a naginata is, initiative buff aside, categorically a worse weapon than a katana under the rules of the game

Carries:

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

Bows/heavy weapons/swords rule supreme in 4e, alas.

Meanwhile, I might go Full attack and try beheading a zombie,as my mighty attack roll is 8k3, but I have SAA, so can do it twice. Otherwise I might just delay.
Stag Prodigy * Potential Thunderstag * Golden Boy * Happily married
Honor: Honorable * Status: 4.0 * Glory: 2.0

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Bold, reckless, crazy... I love it.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

GO GENJI GO!

Carries:

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

Trying to update combat on my phone at work. It'll be a little slow but we'll get there :lol:
Assistant to the GM | Woke up and chose violence | Not my first rodeo

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Also at work with limited connectivity, but I'll be checking as the day progresses.

Go zombie slaying team!
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

Gonna go to sleep soon, so...no posting for like 8ish hours.

Will leave some ghosting instructions.
Stag Prodigy * Potential Thunderstag * Golden Boy * Happily married
Honor: Honorable * Status: 4.0 * Glory: 2.0

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

New round is up
Assistant to the GM | Woke up and chose violence | Not my first rodeo

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Genji is in a spot... that looks bad... ideas?

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Let 'em dine while we clean house? :P (I haven't actually checked the thread yet, just logged in)

Carries:

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Hmmm, Ai and Sora, what would you reckon about rounding up those runners? Anjing can go for the zombie on Genji and try and get the boss' attention?

Alternatively we can all rush to Genji and make sure he's well, but then some of the runners will get away :o
Last edited by Anjing on Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

I have a zombie up in my grill.

If I can drop it with my Complex Action, I can simple move to engage the other, but only if.

I definitely think Ai should snag the one going North.

Carries:

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:53 pm
I have a zombie up in my grill.

If I can drop it with my Complex Action, I can simple move to engage the other, but only if.

I definitely think Ai should snag the one going North.
Free action taunt it if needs be?

Sora: "I bet you can't even read."
Angry zombie noises
Great Destiny

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Meanwhile, venison remains on the menu :?

Carries: