Reiko Ohta

Pew Stew (REIKO OHTA Q&A)

Post by Reiko Ohta »

This Ohta be good.
Spider ๑ Bushi ๑ Scout ๑ Scholar ๑ Doctor ๑ Short ๑ Wiry ๑ Curious ๑ Archer
Honor - Untrustworthy | Status - 1.0 | Glory - 3.0 (Character Profile)
Has: daisho, daikyu and quiver, shoulder bag with testing items in it, occasionally accompanied by a pony named Kinboshi

Jiyo Sora

Re: Pew Stew (REIKO OHTA Q&A)

Post by Jiyo Sora »

FORM QUESTIONS INBOUND!

1. Biggest curveball Ohta threw you?
2. Biggest curveball the game threw you?
3. Favorite moment?
4. Biggest missed opportunity?
5. Any secrets Ohta has that never came up?

Glad you got a combat?

What's next for the Spider's Horse Archer Doctor?
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Reiko Ohta

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:07 am
FORM QUESTIONS INBOUND!

1. Biggest curveball Ohta threw you?
Failing every roll she was the most specialized in with her school. It seems the dice would rather she were an archer and doctor rather than Stealth/Hunting/Craft like the Knowledge Seekers say.
2. Biggest curveball the game threw you?
I'm honestly unsure on this one. Maybe I'll think of something.
3. Favorite moment?
No moment stood out for me.
4. Biggest missed opportunity?
I feel like this whole game was a missed opportunity on my end.
5. Any secrets Ohta has that never came up?
I mean, the fact she's trained in ninja stuff never came up. *thinking* Also, her Fascination: Anatomy never really had a chance; Didn't have anything to dissect.
Glad you got a combat?
Yes! Ohta was underpowered for combat in this game, but she contributed. And she did exactly what I wanted in riding out of range of enemies and being annoying!
What's next for the Spider's Horse Archer Doctor?
Keep pushing for normalization of surgery and touching not being unclean. Learning to cook. Also try to find a nice wife to settle down with.
Has: daisho, daikyu and quiver, shoulder bag with testing items in it, occasionally accompanied by a pony named Kinboshi

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Reiko Ohta wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:29 am
Keep pushing for normalization of surgery and touching not being unclean. Learning to cook. Also try to find a nice wife to settle down with.
If she's willing to marry out... :lol:
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Reiko Ohta

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:42 am
Reiko Ohta wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:29 am
If she's willing to marry out... :lol:
...go on.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Reiko Ohta wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:56 am
...go on.
My plan for Sora's daughter Phi (17 as of this game) is for her to eventually marry a woman and a man from the Spider into the Jiyo family to form the family of the character I intend to run next game. (And yes, marry them both, because unlike Shiba, her children won't be slated for the Throne or becoming daimyo)

Soooooo, you know...

Carries:

Reiko Ohta

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:00 am
Reiko Ohta wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:56 am
...go on.
My plan for Sora's daughter Phi (17 as of this game) is for her to eventually marry a woman and a man from the Spider into the Jiyo family to form the family of the character I intend to run next game. (And yes, marry them both, because unlike Shiba, her children won't be slated for the Throne or becoming daimyo)

Soooooo, you know...
:|

You schemer. Honestly, Ohta would be open to that. She respect Sora and the Imperials and such.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Reiko Ohta wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:16 am
:|

You schemer. Honestly, Ohta would be open to that. She respect Sora and the Imperials and such.
I mean, no commitments or anything :lol:

But I always planned for Phi to marry a pair of Spiders, and having an actual name for one of them would be a helpful step forward ;)

Carries:

Hisomu Reo

Post by Hisomu Reo »

Reo's favorite student! (Present)
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan| Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer | Experienced 1
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade

Reiko Ohta

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Hisomu Reo wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:49 am
Reo's favorite student! (Present)