Togashi Satsuki

Restoration (D8, EM)

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

(Open but expecting?)

It wasn't hard to hear that the Emperor had sustained grievous injuries in the fighting that had happened outside of the village. Satsuki of course wasn't one to rest when there was work to be done, and knowing someone who might be able to restore vitality to a living god...? Well, she looked for the little Nezumi shaman, of course.

"Chuchu?"
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Chuchu

Re: Restoration (D8, EM)

Post by Chuchu »

Chu's sleeping peacefully in a tent in a little bed someone made her, cuddling a red panda that's sleeping beside her. She looks... well... worse for the wear, but that's to be expected, surviving the Day of Thunder. Her tail and ears twitch. She's dreaming.
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Togashi Satsuki

Chuchu wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:44 pm
Chuuuu
She can't help but to feel a certain amount of rage at seeing the little shaman in this state, and as she kneels down beside Chu, Satsuki softly sings an incantation to the water kami to heal. Her wounded hand brushes gently over Chu's soft fur. "Shh, it's ok, little one. You're safe now."

Water was so hard for her to command, but at least it provided some ease to the child. "Chu...?"

----------

Path to Inner Peace for Chu. +1k0 Dutiful Disciple, +1k0 Nadare's Insight, +1k0 Spellcraft 5 | 6k2 ⇒ 15 (TN: 10)
Path to Inner Peace for Chu. +1k0 Dutiful Disciple, +1k0 Nadare's Insight, +1k0 Spellcraft 5 | 6k2 ⇒ 16 (TN: 10)
11 Wounds healed for Chu
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

As Satsuki heals her, Chu's body glows, or rather, something inside her does; from her belly light swirls outward. A tiny sigh escapes the child as her eyes open, and with it, the light disappears as quickly as it had come. "Sooki?" She mumbles, rubbing her eyes -- this time she doesn't mistake the Dragon for her mother.

Togashi Satsuki

Chuchu wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:03 pm
chuchuchu
Even if the ratling hadn't mistaken her for her mother this time, Satsuki still smiles in a motherly sort of way to her. "Hey, good morning sleepy-head. You're safe," Satsuki assures her.

Her concern shows on her face however as she continues to speak. "Can I... can I ask you for help with something? Someone's hurt, and I don't think just elemental magic will be enough."
Theme | Profile

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:05 pm
"Can I... can I ask you for help with something? Someone's hurt, and I don't think just elemental magic will be enough."
Blearily she yawns, and, in a moment, draws from the well of her People to understand Satsuki's words better.

"...yeth?" She gently nudges Shou awake. "How can I helping help?"

Togashi Satsuki

Chuchu wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:30 pm
"...yeth?" She gently nudges Shou awake. "How can I helping help?"
"Our Emperor... our Chief of Chiefs, is wounded. But from what the healers say, it's more than just his body." It pains her a bit to say it, as she worries for her uncle. She hadn't come all this way to save one family-member only to lose another. "Maybe his soul is hurt too. Do you think that's something you can help with?"
Theme | Profile

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:33 pm
"Our Emperor... our Chief of Chiefs, is wounded. But from what the healers say, it's more than just his body." It pains her a bit to say it, as she worries for her uncle. She hadn't come all this way to save one family-member only to lose another. "Maybe his soul is hurt too. Do you think that's something you can help with?"
Her ears go up. "Yes yes! Chu can help with!" Picking up Shou, the shaman looks to Satsuki to lead her where she needs to go.

Togashi Satsuki

Chuchu wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:12 pm
Picking up Shou, the shaman looks to Satsuki to lead her where she needs to go.
"I'll lead you to him," she says as she offers her hand for Chu to hold as they walk through the camp. While they were safe now, there was still a lot of people in the camp, and Satsuki didn't like the thought of losing the shaman and her furry companion. "Ah... that is Zhe's friend, right? I'm glad he got out with you..."
Theme | Profile

Canary

Post by Canary »

Shiba waits in the central tent, listening to people giving a report on the villagers who got out of the village. When he sees Satsuki and Chuchu, though, he asks them to pause for the moment, and turns to them smiling. "Niece! I'm happy to see you are safe. And who is your friend?" He bowed to Chu. "I am Shiba. It is an honor to meet you."
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:37 pm
"Ah... that is Zhe's friend, right? I'm glad he got out with you..."
The little nezumi happily takes Satsuki's hand, and Shou is... unceremoniously... carried over Chu's shoulder like a big stuffed animal. She looks around as they walk -- taking in the mix of human and nezumi. Her hand squeezes the Dragon's. Her mama's here, somewhere, and she'll see her soon. Will she be proud? Will she be disappointed?
Canary wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:56 pm
"Niece! I'm happy to see you are safe. And who is your friend?" He bowed to Chu. "I am Shiba. It is an honor to meet you."
She giggles when the chief-of-chiefs bows to her. How strange! Shouldn't it be the other way? "Hi-hi! I'm Chu of the People! You need helping help?"

Togashi Satsuki

Canary wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:56 pm
"Niece! I'm happy to see you are safe. And who is your friend?" He bowed to Chu. "I am Shiba. It is an honor to meet you."
Chuchu wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:35 pm

She giggles when the chief-of-chiefs bows to her. How strange! Shouldn't it be the other way? "Hi-hi! I'm Chu of the People! You need helping help?"
Satsuki bowed respectfully to her uncle, the Emperor. "And I'm happy to see you too, honored uncle."

She gives a smile to Chu as she introduces herself, and she offers her little paw an encouraging squeeze. "Chu is little but a very skilled shaman of her people. I heard you had been hurt, and... I thought maybe there was something we could do for you to help?" She had assumed the healers he had brought had done all they could so far.
Theme | Profile

Canary

Post by Canary »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:40 pm
Satsuki bowed respectfully to her uncle, the Emperor. "And I'm happy to see you too, honored uncle."

She gives a smile to Chu as she introduces herself, and she offers her little paw an encouraging squeeze. "Chu is little but a very skilled shaman of her people. I heard you had been hurt, and... I thought maybe there was something we could do for you to help?" She had assumed the healers he had brought had done all they could so far.
He shook his head. "Just uncle is fine if you're comfortable with it. You're my niece, after all, even if we don't see one another as much as I would like."

He looked to Chu and nodded, speaking to both of them. "I was, and they have. That said, I am happy to let Chu-san do her best. Nezumi shaman have a lot of unusual skills, and as your father once said to me, 'You cannot win a game you don't play.' Do I need to do anything, Chu-san?"
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Togashi Satsuki

"Uncle, then," she nodded gently, feeling a bit more at ease with less formality. The effortless formality wasn't something that came naturally to her like it did some of her other cousins.

"I... don't know what might be needed to heal a living child of Sun and Moon, but if there is anything you need from me to make it happen Chu, I'm here." The girl who had travelled so far and wide to help her family wasn't going to stop here.
Theme | Profile