Hantei Genji

Shining Thunder Man

Post by Hantei Genji »

Heya, Genji here.

Didn't have as much time and energy as I wanted, but hey ho.

Ask away.
Stag Prodigy * Potential Thunderstag * Golden Boy * Happily married
Honor: Honorable * Status: 4.0 * Glory: 2.0

Otomo Akutou

Re: Shining Thunder Man

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Well, Young Lord, where do you see the Hantei line going?
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

You did good Thunder Man, glad to have you here, anything you wanted to do but didn't get to?
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Hantei Genji: Got beaten like a drum twice, lived to tell about it!

FORM QUESTIONS INBOUND!

1. Biggest curveball Genji threw you?
2. Biggest curveball the game threw you?
3. Favorite moment?
4. Biggest missed opportunity?
5. Any secrets Genji has that never came up?
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Genji's a good man, a son who must surely make Hantei proud. He took a few licks this game but kept on ticking, and he fought nobly for the future of the world!

Can definitely understand the difficulties of finding time with a busy life. Do you think Blue Lotus Village and the apocalypse will have much of an effect on him? Looking at the dream he was tempted with, Genji is a family man, will he double down even further?
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Thank you for playing again, and being the noblest of all us Kami-Kiddos. :D

What does the future hold for Genji, if he finds out he's tainted?
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Hisomu Tadaka

Post by Hisomu Tadaka »

I just want to say thanks for indulging me with my story.

I am curious, what did Genji think of his failson brother pre-Nametaking (post- I expect we'll see in our Thread together)?
Spider Clan Bushi * Ninja * Seeker of the Sea * Naval * Destined for Greatness * Captain of The Jolly Jellyfish * Formerly Hisomu Goju * Name Restored
Honor: Untrustworthy/Status: 3.0/Glory: 3.0
Items: Bronze Sword, Jade, Light Armor

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji »

Otomo Akutou wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:48 pm
Well, Young Lord, where do you see the Hantei line going?
Well, good news is, Genji's got already 2 kids who can take over his mildly tainted ass xD

Otherwise, I'm hoping to include more non-samurai representation in Stag management in the form of advisors in specific areas.
Nanzi Ai wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:20 pm
You did good Thunder Man, glad to have you here, anything you wanted to do but didn't get to?
More time with my cousins, including the NPC Kitsu Ally! Sadly RL was a beach.
Jiyo Sora wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:02 am
Hantei Genji: Got beaten like a drum twice, lived to tell about it!

FORM QUESTIONS INBOUND!

1. Biggest curveball Genji threw you?
2. Biggest curveball the game threw you?
3. Favorite moment?
4. Biggest missed opportunity?
5. Any secrets Genji has that never came up?
Nothing really honestly. I guess fave moment was actually hitting people with SAA! Oh, and I guess missed opporrunity was "not go down first round in the necromancer fight."
Anjing wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:30 am
Genji's a good man, a son who must surely make Hantei proud. He took a few licks this game but kept on ticking, and he fought nobly for the future of the world!

Can definitely understand the difficulties of finding time with a busy life. Do you think Blue Lotus Village and the apocalypse will have much of an effect on him? Looking at the dream he was tempted with, Genji is a family man, will he double down even further?
Pretty much, honestly. Genji has been trying to balane a close family life and actually leading the clan, and he'll continue to do so. He'll probably be grooming both children for leadership on some level, and otherwise...dunno. Maybe he'll actually start sleeping at night.
Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:25 am
Thank you for playing again, and being the noblest of all us Kami-Kiddos. :D

What does the future hold for Genji, if he finds out he's tainted?
If Genji finds out...he'll probably continue as is, but perhaps step aside/retire early from leadership for one of his kids?
Stag Prodigy * Potential Thunderstag * Golden Boy * Happily married
Honor: Honorable * Status: 4.0 * Glory: 2.0