Yuzuru Hoto-Hori

The Time Has Come

Post by Yuzuru Hoto-Hori »

I thought long and hard over whether I was going to make a Q&A for this game. There was an option to just ignore it and call it done, but I've been playing these games for years now and it is hard to walk away.

I've been enjoying them less and less as time has gone by, and frankly even though I've seriously lessened my input to the last two Dawn games and played NPCs without sheets or Event obligations, even that has not been enough. Individual threads have been fun at times but the overall experience is just bad for my RL health. In the future it'll be very select games for me if any at all.

In short, I think I'm done. So long and thanks for all the fish etc.
Imperial Envoy * Spiritual Defense Force * Chikushudo * Sakkaku

Status: 4.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Honour: Questionable . . . I claim the 5th . . . ok Untrustworthy

NPC run by a :fox: Please PM this account for interactions and not the GMs.

Togashi Satsuki

Re: The Time Has Come

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Much love to Yuzuru and Han-Han, and you.

My door is always open for you, old friend. We've been through a lot together. <3
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Sugri

Post by Sugri »

You'll be missed but you gotta do what's best for your well being.

All the well wishes and, if you do decide to return, we'll throw in some more fishes.

(Just realized that last line could be read two ways. Intended as 'and we will celebrate if you do ever return' not 'we'll bribe/coerce you to return')
Invinda • Guru • Archer • Destined • Cursed
Integrity: Exceptional • Status: None • Glory: 1.5

Carries: Simple (if unusual) clothes, bow (unstrung unless expecting trouble), quiver of arrows, a simple knife

Description: https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 2099#p2099

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Hey, thanks for bringing what you have, amigo.

I've always enjoyed seeing what you turn up.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Yuzuru Hoto-Hori wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:05 pm
I thought long and hard over whether I was going to make a Q&A for this game. There was an option to just ignore it and call it done, but I've been playing these games for years now and it is hard to walk away.

I've been enjoying them less and less as time has gone by, and frankly even though I've seriously lessened my input to the last two Dawn games and played NPCs without sheets or Event obligations, even that has not been enough. Individual threads have been fun at times but the overall experience is just bad for my RL health. In the future it'll be very select games for me if any at all.

In short, I think I'm done. So long and thanks for all the fish etc.
Thanks for being here. Take care of yourself.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."