Canary

Day 1

Post by Canary »

24th of the Month of the Tiger, Year 30

The weather is similar to yesterday - chilly and foggy. However, the sky clears a little during the evening of the ever-present fog, making for good viewing of the fireworks display when the village's festival kicks off.

Today's element is water.

Events:
Shinsei's Briefing - Mid-Morning D1, Imperial Camp
The Festival Begins - Mid-Evening D1, The Village Market
Festival Rolls

Sleep Event #1 - Sleep Slots D1, PFs
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Re: Day 1

Post by Canary »

It's a Metaphor
"The Scorpion sent a renowned singer to the village! She's supposed to be really, really good."
"I'm really looking forward to hearing her sing. It's a shame that the Crane didn't send anyone halfway decent."
"Too busy polishing their swords to give a shit about any of us, most likely."

Your Horoscope for Today
Have you heard the latest news from the Capital? Apparently, placing lines of salt along the windows and doorways helps to attract love and banish sadness from your life! And with the moon moving through the Kappa constellation while in retrograde, it's bad luck to go anywhere alone, especially in any sort of forest or fog bank, so make sure to find a buddy (and hopefully an attractive one!) to keep you company during the festival!

Is it Actually a Miai Game?
Did you hear? The daughter of Doji, Nanzi Ai, has come to our village to find a spouse from among the peasantry! The Crane believe in enthusiastic courtship attempts, so only those who approach Ai with courage and creativity in their hearts have a chance at catching her eye and marrying into the most prestigious (and wealthy) family in the Empire. And hey, she's super pretty, too!

Good luck, everyone!

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Post by Canary »

The second event is now open!

Canary

Post by Canary »

Found posted on a tree:

Everyone,
Since Shinsei said one of the things we must do is build connections with each other, I suggest we meet in the camp at *noonish tomorrow and tell our comrades about ourselves.
-Hisomu Goju

[GM Note: Time slot will be MA due to time conflicts with an event.]