Canary

Day 2

Post by Canary »

25th of the Month of the Tiger, Year 30

While the morning is still a little bit chilly and the fog lingers, an unseasonably nice day dawns for the first purification ritual. This is regarded as a lucky sign by the villagers, despite the extra warmth turning the moisture in the air into humidity. Despite the warmer weather, the fog itself doesn't lift during the day. In the early hours of the day, a distant howling can be heard, spooking any nearby animals.

The moon is waxing gibbous.

Today's element is fire.

Events:
Purification of the Mind - Early Afternoon D2, Village Market
Combat Event - Early Evening, The Farmlands

Sleep Event #2 - Sleep Forum; This will be an RP event.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Re: Day 2

Post by Canary »

Firecrackers at the Party

Farmer 1: Do you think Nobu is going to talk to those people camping on his fields?
Farmer 2: I don't know. He's always been the retiring sort, but they have been there a few days now.
Farmer 1: Well, if he doesn't talk to them, Shizuku might. She's a firecracker.
Farmer 2: Well, maybe not for the reason you think. She was dancing with one of the campers the other night.
Farmer 1: Hoo boy. Well, best of luck to the newcomer.

Real Housewives of Blue Lotus Village

Woman 1: Did you notice that one of the newcomers is staying with Chouri-sama?
Woman 2: I did! They were so cute together last night.
Woman 1: Do you suppose she's finally settling down?

Something in the Air Tonight

Man 1: Did you smell something at the party last night?
Man 2: Yeah... Someone dosed the crowd with kava.
Man 1: Ugh. Two years ago all over again. Chouri-sama is going to have Enrou's ass.
Man 2: You think he's the one who did it?
Man 1: And make the crowd louder than they were anyway? Nah. Does mean he didn't lock it up properly, though.
Man 2: *makes a warding gesture* Enma-Ou have mercy on his soul.

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Canary

Post by Canary »

On the wooden pole in the center of camp that has become a new addition to post written messages, a new note written on fine paper with beautiful handwriting has appeared, set in place with an arrow.
Doji Hikaru has been chosen and given three quests to complete, to show his spirit, heart, and soul, to be worthy for marriage. He must show his completion of these tasks within four days.

First, he must hold the stars in the palm of his hand.
Second, he must show the strength of fire.
Third and lastly, he must create the most sublime sound.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Beginning LE another message is posted:
Comrades,

In light of what transpired yesterday, I am setting to head into the surrounding forest for a scouting mission. I am looking for at least three willing people to accompany me to see if we might search and better prepare in the case of future attacks.

Hiruma Naraku

Canary

Post by Canary »

Posted EN:
In light of recent events, coordination of defense efforts is key.

To that end, Jiyo Sora requests a meeting with the ranking member of each of the Clans present, as well as of the Brotherhood of Shinsei, or their duly designated representatives at their earliest convenience. Samurai without a Clan allegiance are welcome to present their input to the Imperial families at the time they see fit.

Before any such meeting, it should be noted that the Imperial Families propose that Lady Makime be placed in charge of all defensive efforts at the command level, and that Wu Zhe be designated as liaison to the village.

In an ungainly scrawl at the bottom-

You don't all have to show up at once if your schedules do not coincide.