Ryoshun Nao

Re: (D4, MA) Rest and Resupply (open)

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I hope you both sleep well tonight." She wrapped a bandage around her cut. "I hope we all do."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"Hai. It has been too long since rest was... restful."

Yukara took a slow breath, and glanced up at the misty sky, speckled with raindrops, and muttered, "If I cannot sleep to the sound of the rain, I do not know what could possibly achieve peaceful rest."
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme

Yoshitsune Ayako

Post by Yoshitsune Ayako »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:43 pm
"I hope you both sleep well tonight." She wrapped a bandage around her cut. "I hope we all do."
"I hope so, too," Ayako said. "With the monsters roaming around at night, I suppose there is plenty to worry about; but a warrior needs to be well-rested to be at their best. Your help with tending our wounds should certainly help us rest easier. Thank you again!"
Crab Clan • Samurai • Great Destiny • Directionally Challenged • Dreaming?
Status 1.0 • Glory: 3.5 • Exceptional Honor
carries: heavy armor, masakari, daisho, biwa