Shiba Kumori

Re: Family Shop (D1, LM)

Post by Shiba Kumori »

For a moment Ai’s face disappeared in Han-Hei’s vision and was replaced by that of the Emerald Champion…

Your life is not your own…

“It is my life. I give it as I please or don’t… But it is mine to give.” She replied.

“I don’t plan to fight alone dear cousin… But there is only so much you can delegate to others until you find yourself listening to them only… and not yourself.”
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"We are servants, I had to get the permission of my Honored Father and sisters before I could travel, I seriously doubt you did the same," she responded kindly.

"Maybe your life is yours, but I'm beholden to my daimyo. I love you dear Fox, but... just we have responsibilities. We set the example, let's table this till we speak with Shinsei."
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She nodded, “Yeah… that’s probably for the best.”

She then smiled, “If you are any indication… It would seem that being ‘responsible’ isn’t all that bad. Stay strong my friend.”

She bowed politely as she turned to leave, “I’ll await your letter of invitation.”
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She turned and bowed as well and said, "Be well, Han-hei-san, we have hard days ahead."

/scene
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings