Togashi Satsuki

Re: D2EA Event Commentary (Open)

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Sugri wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:40 pm
"Assuming your heroes prevail and I do not need to seek swift return to my lands to warn people of the dangers that may arise then that is certainly a visit I shall keep in mind. It would be interesting to share and compare such philosophies. There is nothing inherent to our path that suggests others from other lands could not also be walking upon it."
"I'm pretty sure my dad doesn't have any rules against those from other lands to learn from him, but I've never asked or think it's come up!" she said with some good humor, clearly thinking it wasn't going to be a problem.

"As for our heroes... I have faith. Maybe there's something to maintaining a positive attitude, but I do think that as long as we have hope, it makes it possible."
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Sugri

Post by Sugri »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:12 pm
"I'm pretty sure my dad doesn't have any rules against those from other lands to learn from him, but I've never asked or think it's come up!" she said with some good humor, clearly thinking it wasn't going to be a problem.

"As for our heroes... I have faith. Maybe there's something to maintaining a positive attitude, but I do think that as long as we have hope, it makes it possible."
He nods, "There is certainly something to be said for optimism especially in the face of evil."
Invinda • Guru • Archer • Destined • Cursed
Integrity: Exceptional • Status: None • Glory: 1.5

Carries: Simple (if unusual) clothes, bow (unstrung unless expecting trouble), quiver of arrows, a simple knife

Description: https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 2099#p2099

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Sugri wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:16 pm
He nods, "There is certainly something to be said for optimism especially in the face of evil."
"If our enemy exists within a realm of dreams and imaginations, well I think it's important that we keep our spirits up, and our thoughts directed towards victory and hope." While she was smiling, she was clearly determined with those words.

"I hope I get the chance to talk more with you again, Sugri. I think we could learn much from each other about spiritual practices."
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Sugri

Post by Sugri »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:37 am
"If our enemy exists within a realm of dreams and imaginations, well I think it's important that we keep our spirits up, and our thoughts directed towards victory and hope." While she was smiling, she was clearly determined with those words.

"I hope I get the chance to talk more with you again, Sugri. I think we could learn much from each other about spiritual practices."
"I shall look forward to such conversations if they do occur. I still have much to learn about this land and its people."
Invinda • Guru • Archer • Destined • Cursed
Integrity: Exceptional • Status: None • Glory: 1.5

Carries: Simple (if unusual) clothes, bow (unstrung unless expecting trouble), quiver of arrows, a simple knife

Description: https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 2099#p2099