Shiba Kumori

Re: Family Shop (D1, LM)

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“I know, I know… was just sayin’ it sounded monk-adjacent.” She replied warmly.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"I blame all the monks I keep running into, they can't say they are going to the bathroom without making a riddle of it," she responded.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Riddle me this, riddle me that… what do you think… of this thing I shat?” She replied.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"See now that I could understand... it's more like I have eaten, but shall I remain here or find a proper throne and leave my wisdom behind?" she responded.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“You don’t know about the wisdom throne? That’s where everyone does their best thinking.” She replied.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"You are terrible," she said with a light chuckle. "Also... gross."

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Funny.” She said with a smile.

“I think the word you’re looking for is funny.”

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"I said what I said," she said with a smirk. "Your material needs work, dear friend, but it has improved."

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“I’ll take it.” She said simply with a smirk.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"I am going to try and gather what information I can around the village but I am no magistrate," she responded in a more serious tone.

"I assume you will do the same?"

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She nodded.

"The man I traveled with is something of an aspiring magistrate... If we learn of anything I'll be sure to let you know."

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Who is this handler of yours, by the by? Handsome? Fierce?" she asked.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“His name is Bayushi Norikage… And together we have one face. His top and my bottom…” She motioned to the mask.

“So… hard tell on the handsomeness end. But… yeah… rather fierce. Probably not in the good way though.” She said with a chuckle.

“He had a rough upbringing apparently… And it shows in his personality.”

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Does he know?" she asked.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Not from me.” She replied.

“And if he does… Then someone should teach him some better manners.” She chuckled.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Good," she responded.

"Rough manners is common among the other clans... it is a bit distressing."

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“I know… all those losers who follow Doji’s way of doing things over Yuzuru’s… Such barbarians.” She said with a wink.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"As I said, your humor has improved," she said proudly.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She smiled again and nodded silently.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"I hate to be serious but we should probably address the ox in the room, Shinsei... destiny... all that? Your thoughts?" she asked.