Wu Zhe

Day 3 MA: Liasons

Post by Wu Zhe »

The play was finished but there was still thing to unmake and clean before he felt free to leave the area. He pushed for a play so it was his responsibility to see all of it through, afterall.

It took a moment but with the help of some others the job was finished without problems.
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade

Akodo Kenji

Re: Day 3 MA: Liasons

Post by Akodo Kenji »

It had taken some doing to find Wu Zhe but eventually he did manage it. Finding out the man was hosting a play of some sort had helped matters.

Arriving at the scene he spotted one of the Dragon Clan cleaning. "Excuse me, but are you Wu Zhe?"
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Broom in hand the dragon looked up a the unknown samurai

''Yes, yes I am. How may I be of service?''
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

"I was informed by Jiyo Sora, that we might need to talk." He offered in reply.

"I'm Akodo Kenji."
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

''Well met Akodo-san'' he arched an eyebrow ''I suppose this is about my recent office of being the liaison agent between the village and the imperial camp?''

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

"Yeah, Jiyo-san mentioned that you would be training the villagers and acting as something of a point of contact?" Kenji replied. "And I was going between you and Lady Makime, so you would have the time to do so."

Training people could keep one rather busy after all.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Wu Zhe considered for a moment

''Some won't need training. The village already has a fighting force, barricades, watchtowers and a plan in case of attacks.'' He place the broom against the side of a wall

''It might not be a Lion legion but these people are not defenseless. I believe the village guardian, Aoyama, should participate in the next strategy meetings''

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

"I'll run it by Lady Makime." Kenji replied easily, though there was no indication as to whether or not he thought it would happen.

"Right now from what I've been told the aim is to have villagers man any watch towers, and signal when an enemy is found. Then gather at the heads home where we will construct a barricade they can guard."

"That should lower the risk they face and make the best use of spears and the like."

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

''Thus why Aoyama is a good addition to the council. She knows the land, their procedure in case of assault and the people themselves, that is valuable intelligence. As for the signals...I might have a lead that could give us in edge in battle as well but we'll see if I can concretise it.''

He raised an eyebrow

''Was that all?''

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

The young lion nodded at the older man's words, apparently having no opinion of the matters himself but taking note of what was said.

"I was just here to touch base with you and pass along the plans as it stands as well as get your view of things. If you don't have any questions or further comments, I will take my leave and leave you to your day." Kenji offered simply with a polite nod of respect before he moved to take his leave.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

''Well then...might I ask what is your view of things, Akodo-san?'' the dragon countered

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

"On which part exactly?" Kenji asked simply. "On this Aoyama joining the meeting?"

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

"Yes, that would be an interesting start."

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

"I would say it's largely unnecessary, knowing the terrain is a plus generally. But we are also not dealing with all that much area, and we have scouts of our own trained in the ways of making ambushes, and are likely better trained in locating and exploiting such locations. Though at the moment I doubt our forces number so many as to put that into action."

"Knowing how they defend is also largely irrelevant as it's unlikely that Lady Makime will make use of them in any way other then as signalmen and a last line of defense to protect the townspeople."

"Knowing who would best fill those roles has some importance but that can be done via a liason with the villagers and not by having villagers join the planning.

"You don't tend to have a nikutai attend meetings with a general after all." He paused to take a breath. "There are several other reasons of course, but all and all my feelings or thoughts have little to do with this matter. I'm not here to question the decisions of Lady Makime after all, or influence her decision on matters. I am here to relay information."

"Though of course in the unlikely event Lady Makime asks me for my opinion of these things I will share it much like I've done with you."

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

The dragon listened and nodded ''Interesting point of view, Akodo-san.''

He paused

''Is this way of thinking usual amongst the Lion?''

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

"I can't claim to know the thinking or reasoning of all of my clan mates Wu-sama." Kenji said simply.

"Nor is it my place to do so. " He added after a moment.

"Was there anything else?"

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

Zhe quirked his eyebrow at the dodge

''I do not believe there are anything else...I will work to cover the flanks the current strategy is leaving exposed and vulnerable.''

He gave a bow

''Thank you for your time''

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

"I will let Lady Makime know you intend to act outside the structure of your orders then." Kenji replied simply.

"As just because such plans have not been mentioned does not mean they are not in place."

"May the deaths you cause be on your head." And with that Kenji left.

/exit.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe »

The dragon quirked his eyebrow at the leaving lion

''Instrospection would to you good''

What a waste of time. This meeting could have been a letter