Ryoshun Yukara

(D4, MA) Rest and Resupply (open)

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

Yukara had chosen to go shopping for more supplies - food and drink, before settling down on a bench to catch her breath and relax.

Sitting in the central thoroughfare, she rested under an overhang and gazed thoughtfully at the misty streets.

She was in an odd, melancholic mood. Not sad, but... melancholic. Pensive.

Resting her bisento against her shoulder, she hummed an old tune, glancing through her purchases. Tea, mostly.
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme

Ryoshun Nao

Re: (D4, MA) Rest and Resupply (open)

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"Yukara-san." Nao approached. "How are you feeling? Have your wounds healed?"
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Hisomu Reo

Post by Hisomu Reo »

Reo has been getting supplies ready to make torches and fully expand the mine operation. But seeing injured people trickle in...

"Wow, you look awful!" Reo looks at the pair of Ryoshun. "Have you been getting proper medical treatment? Seeing Enrou?"
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan| Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer | Experienced 1
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

Yukara looked tired. Her hair was loose, she had given up trying to tie it. She was at least clean and wasn't actively bleeding, so she was better than she could've been.

Still, she was tired, and said as much. "I am weary, Nao-sana. Like many, I have found sleep to be quite... difficult... to obtain. Last night was particularly harrowing."

With a faint sigh, she rolled her neck, hearing the bones pop. "And you? I hope you are doing better."

As Reo arrived, she replied, "I had not visited him yet today - I heard he was busy with new patients, courtesy of rock-sensei." Her tone was dry, hiding whatever she felt about the situation.
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Hisomu Reo

Post by Hisomu Reo »

Ryoshun Yukara wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:55 am
Yukara looked tired. Her hair was loose, she had given up trying to tie it. She was at least clean and wasn't actively bleeding, so she was better than she could've been.

Still, she was tired, and said as much. "I am weary, Nao-sana. Like many, I have found sleep to be quite... difficult... to obtain. Last night was particularly harrowing."

With a faint sigh, she rolled her neck, hearing the bones pop. "And you? I hope you are doing better."

As Reo arrived, she replied, "I had not visited him yet today - I heard he was busy with new patients, courtesy of rock-sensei." Her tone was dry, hiding whatever she felt about the situation.
"Oh, I know you should try" Reo gives plenty of advice. He hands over some medicine...but luck hated him that day.

Medicine/Intelligence - Heal Yukara D4 MA - 3 raises | 8k5 ⇒ 29 (TN: 30)
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan| Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer | Experienced 1
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I am doing well today." She studied Yukara as Reo treated her. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize your wounds weren't Healing. I can help some more with that."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

Yukara chuckled, and then winced. "They are mending unusually slow... but then again, I am unusually ill-rested."

Stifling a yawn behind her hand she added, "More than anything, I just wish I could... beat this exhaustion. I would say tis nearly as bad as the pain."

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I can help a little with that, too." she offered. "Give me a moment."

Accompanied By| San

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

"Of course."

Yukara smiled weakly. Magic was so... magical. Doing the impossible as though it were so simple and easy.

"Any aid is welcome - I will remain in your debt."

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

She cut herself and let her blood flow freely. It became as clear as water, then rose as steam. It surrounded Yukara and she felt her fatigue wash away.

- - -
(D4, MA) Rest and Resupply (open), Casting Rejuvenating Vapors on Ryoshun Yukara, ML 2, Deficiency, 2 wounds | 5k3 ⇒ 27 (TN: 15)

Accompanied By| San

Yoshitsune Ayako

Post by Yoshitsune Ayako »

A young Crab bushi approached the group, looking determined. "Please excuse me for interrupting, minna-san ... Yukara-san," she said. "I'm Yoshitsune Ayako, and I'm trying to warn as many people as possible."

"Something that looks like Shinsei is going around attacking people. Please be on your guard." And indeed, Ayako's face was battered and her armor bloodied, as if she had recently been in a fight.
Crab Clan • Samurai • Great Destiny • Directionally Challenged • Dreaming?
Status 1.0 • Glory: 3.5 • Exceptional Honor
carries: heavy armor, masakari, daisho, biwa

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"Do you need healing, Yoshitsune-san?" The Bat looked at the Crab with concern.

Accompanied By| San

Yoshitsune Ayako

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:04 pm
"Do you need healing, Yoshitsune-san?" The Bat looked at the Crab with concern.
"Um..." The Crab looked to Yukara, to make sure the other samurai was being taken care of. "Yes, please," she admitted. "That is - if it would not be too much trouble."

-
Ayako has 33 Wounds (Grazed)

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

Ryoshun Yukara wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:40 am
She nodded to the Crab, but remained with Yukara for a moment. Her wound continued to bleed, as she allowed it to pool in her hand once more. As it turned clear, she touched Yukara and it flowed between them. Several of the other woman's wounds began to heal.

Once finished, she approached Ayako and repeated the ritual. She frowned a bit after observing the results.

"I can do it again Yoshitsune-san."

- - -
(D4, MA) Rest and Resupply (open), Castin Path to Inner Peace on Ryoshun Yukara, Water ML 1, Deficiency, 1 Wound | 5k3 ⇒ 31 (TN: 10)
21 Wounds healed for Yukara

(D4, MA) Rest and Resupply (open), Casting Path to Inner Peace on Yoshitsune Ayako, Water ML 1, Deficiency, 1 Wound | 5k3 ⇒ 20 (TN: 10) Void Slot Used
10 Wounds healed for Ayako

Accompanied By| San

Yoshitsune Ayako

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:06 pm
She nodded to the Crab, but remained with Yukara for a moment. Her wound continued to bleed, as she allowed it to pool in her hand once more. As it turned clear, she touched Yukara and it flowed between them. Several of the other woman's wounds began to heal.

Once finished, she approached Ayako and repeated the ritual. She frowned a bit after observing the results.

"I can do it again Yoshitsune-san."
The livid bruises on Ayako's face faded to a duller yellow color, and the Crab seemed to move more easily.

"You're too kind," Ayako said, bowing her head in gratitude. "Perhaps after you are done with Yukara; I think her injuries may be more severe."

-
Ayako is at 23 Wounds (Nicked)

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

The magical influx of energy was astonishing, letting Yukara feel the wounds close. She was certain, from the itch and burn, that there would be scars, but she didn't care. It was remarkable, every time. She would never find it anything less than miraculous.

"Bless you, Nao-sama. That is a relief."

With a weary smile, she glanced over at Ayako, processing her statements and situation. It seemed... very strange. "Have you not been able to hand off this duty to another, Ayako-san? I should imagine you need to rest - you appear the worse for wear, after your battle."

The fact that Shinsei, the one who invited them all, had gone rogue, was a darker and more worrying development that she did not fully know how to feel about.

(Bounced down to Healthy Wound ranks, much appreciated. only 12 wounds left, so natural healing should cover it if she manages to sleep)

Yoshitsune Ayako

Ryoshun Yukara wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:49 pm
With a weary smile, she glanced over at Ayako, processing her statements and situation. It seemed... very strange. "Have you not been able to hand off this duty to another, Ayako-san? I should imagine you need to rest - you appear the worse for wear, after your battle."
"Umm, perhaps you're right," Ayako allowed. "It's pretty alarming news, so I wanted to make sure people knew ... but I've told a lot of people already. Maybe a rest is called for."

Sitting down, she looked around and noticed the paper cranes that had apparently materialized overnight. "Huh, I don't think those were here before?" she observed. "Is that a Crane thing?"

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I believe my cousin, Togashi Satsuki, requested that everyone try to make some." Nao explained as she healed the Crab again. "For Lady Doji, who has been fighting to hold back the enemy."

- - -
(D4, MA) Rest and Resupply (open), Casting Path to Inner Peace Again on Yoshitsune Ayako, Water ML 1, Deficiency, 1 Wound, Void Slot | 5k3 ⇒ 23 (TN: 10)

Accompanied By| San

Yoshitsune Ayako

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:59 pm
"I believe my cousin, Togashi Satsuki, requested that everyone try to make some." Nao explained as she healed the Crab again. "For Lady Doji, who has been fighting to hold back the enemy."
"I haven't really made paper cranes before, but maybe I'll give it a try," she commented. After Nao worked further magic, Ayako's injuries faded further and her face became a more healthy color. "Ahh, thank you again. You're a lifesaver. I should be all right now."

-
Ayako is at 10 Wounds (Healthy)

Ryoshun Yukara

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

Yukara glanced at the cranes, and then glanced away again, guiltily.

She had rather failed in her own efforts earlier, and might have developed a distaste for Origami in the process.