Saru Shang

Re: D1LE, Afterparty (Open)

Post by Saru Shang »

Shang finished her portion with another bite and chew. She put away the chopsticks and dusted her hands away. "That's not too usual. Maybe we just caught a strange season where everything just looks so strange. Impending destiny doesn't help either, of course! We can only take it one day at a time before it smacks us in the face with prophecy. With that, I think I'll try to get some sleep. Thank you for sharing the dish and the conversation, Otomo-san."
Dragon Clan • Courtier (Probably) • Artisan (Maybe) • A Bit Scattered • Needs Inspiration
Honour: What is Expected • Status: 2 • Glory: 3
Carries: Parchment, Charcoal, Wakizashi, Yumi & Quiver, Fan, Straw Hat, Cup, Jade, Dreamstone

Description

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Akutou stands and again touches the brim of his hat.

"Pleasure's mine, ma'am," he says. "I'd not mind doin' it again sometime."

(/scene and thank you!)
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Saru Shang

Post by Saru Shang »

(OOC: Likewise!)
Dragon Clan • Courtier (Probably) • Artisan (Maybe) • A Bit Scattered • Needs Inspiration
Honour: What is Expected • Status: 2 • Glory: 3
Carries: Parchment, Charcoal, Wakizashi, Yumi & Quiver, Fan, Straw Hat, Cup, Jade, Dreamstone

Description