Nozomi

Re: [Day 1 - EM] Pyramid Song

Post by Nozomi »

Nozomi nodded at the display. "You're showing the strengths of your father's technique. I recall seeing just how fast he could be once in my life." That had been the day that he'd helped save Matsu's life. She honestly still felt bad that she'd suspected him of something all those years ago on that day. But, when she'd looked, she hadn't found the darkness in him but somewhere entirely different. Seeing it at work again, she imagined that the old principle of the one who strikes first strikes last probably applied in spades. After all, if the foe was already down, they couldn't retaliate.

She nodded back at Akutou. "Bow work will always be valuable. Keep the string ready to make it taut. But keep the will just as sharp."
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced 2 Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Destined * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")

Nanzi Ai

Re: [Day 1 - EM] Pyramid Song

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She nodded and said, “I… thank you for the kind words.”

“I still have much to learn,” she said sheathing her blade and added, “It is a lifelong journey, according to my Father.”
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings