Wu Dai Lu

Re: We Stand On Guard For Thee [Day 6, Early Morning, Open]

Post by Wu Dai Lu »

"Today? Possibly backup from someone my people trust," she said seriously.

"Tomorrow, the Harbinger will likely send people after the villagers who are focusing their will on the Thunder defeating the Champion. They'll need to be protected. If the Harbinger influences some of them, they may need to be kept from committing suicide. Once it's all over, please help anyone who wants to go find their way out... or if the Harbinger has some last nonsense up her sleeve, evacuated."

She took a breath. "We will need a lot of help in the next day or two."
Heimin | Village Headwoman | Tattooed | Friendly

Played by GM Canary

Bayushi Norikage

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

"Why specifically someone they trust?" he asked. "Why not anyone willing?"

He puffed his pipe. "I think there's no finer way to get understanding between sides that have had opposition and mistrust than to work together when everything is at it's darkest. I think you'll find that humanity shows through finest in this moments."
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.

Wu Dai Lu

Post by Wu Dai Lu »

"Because the ceremony in question is confessional. They're used to only having locals there. If someone non-local is there, it needs to be someone they trust," she said.

Played by GM Canary

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Any likely candidates?"
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Wu Dai Lu

Post by Wu Dai Lu »

"Wu Zhe, Shiba Kumori, you two, Ryoshun Yukara, Yoshitsune Ayako," she said, tapping each finger in turn. "Any of them."

Played by GM Canary

Bayushi Norikage

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

"Yoshitsune-san seems reliable", he answered, having met her and taken her measure informally. "If i can help I don't have an issue, I'm certain Shiba-hime will take the request seriously." He nodded his head at Sora. "I don't want to speak for my elder though."
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"With this eye, might be best if I just wrote something. Want to put people at ease, and... well. I think Shiba-hime will make a better representative anyhow."

He gave a crooked half-smile.

"Some people find me reassuring, but it usually takes them some time to get there."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Wu Dai Lu

Post by Wu Dai Lu »

Chouri chuckled. "I suppose coming from me, it doesn't help to say that I find you reassuring."

Played by GM Canary

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Oh, it helps a bit."

Carries: