Enrou

Re: Knock Knock Redux (D3 MM)

Post by Enrou »

"Well, when most injuries seem to go away with magical finger waggling, the more earthly means of healing do seem to fall to the wayside in terms of importance. That said, you certainly have my leave to inspect my stores at your discretion. I'll accept whatever help you wish to offer." Enrou clacked his teeth on the tip of his pipe thoughtfully. "As for the fireworks...let me think who was supposed to be in charge of that this year..."
Heimin | Healer | Herbalist | Tired | Smoker

Played by GM Bakuriel

Bayushi Norikage

Post by Bayushi Norikage »

"Last thing from me, Enrou-san", the Scorpion said, stifling a yawn. "Something a little personal. You seem tired, like many of us outsiders. This place is supposedly safe from nightmares, but it seems only villagers benefit from that. Do you have problems sleeping?"
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Scout • Not Sorry • Great Things Happen
Honor: Let's just not. Status: 1 Glory 3.5
Carries: Swords, fan, mask, pipe, jade. Sometimes: armor, bow, hat, cloak.

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

"Yes, I do. It's called being a responsible fucking adult." There was a hint of bitterness in his tone, but it didn't seem directed at Norikage specifically. "I'm sure you've noticed how carefree some of these villagers tend to get, so imagine what kind of workload the only healer in the area tends to get as a result of that. Then multiply it by stupid."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Bayushi Norikage

I see.

"So you mean to say that you don't experience nightmares, and your lack of sleep is worrying about the idiots in this place?"

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

"Exactly that. If I were running a contest, I'd have a prize available for you. But, unless you want to lose track of your head for a few hours I don't think I have anything suitable lined up."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Bayushi Norikage

"Honestly?" he said with a shrug. "I could use something to knock myself out cold for a while."

Makime

Post by Makime »

Makime's judgements on the man were perhaps a mystery but hearing Enrou ramble with her still in his presence was enough for the moment.

"Kenji-san, we are heading out." Makime added, "Good day." In a flat tone as she turned to leave.

A mental note that the man wasn't suffering nightmares was made...but that had been the point of the village ritual, in her understanding.
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident

Bayushi Norikage

Norikage watched them go, and take the cold wind with them.

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

Makime wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:16 pm
Makime's judgements on the man were perhaps a mystery but hearing Enrou ramble with her still in his presence was enough for the moment.

"Kenji-san, we are heading out." Makime added, "Good day." In a flat tone as she turned to leave.

A mental note that the man wasn't suffering nightmares was made...but that had been the point of the village ritual, in her understanding.
Kenji nodded and moved out behind Lady Makime, leaving the Scorpion and the Medicine man to their dealings."
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet