Ryoshun Yukara

Re: (Day 3, EM) It's Morning, I suppose

Post by Ryoshun Yukara »

Yukara followed the motion and the touching and all of it with a confused, somewhat defensive posture... but did not say anything.

Indeed, the latest exchange just drew a furrowed brow, as the one-armed and still somewhat befuddled woman just reached up and wiped at her own forehead, trying to figure out if Enrou had been trying to remove her tribe marks. Those weren't going to wipe off...

Right?
Bat :: Warrior-Monk :: Re-Armed :: Jade Claws :: Catty :: Disturbing Countenance (Catty) :: Balanced :: Yokel :: Big Stick :: Some Belated Kinda Destiny
Carries: Bisento, muted clothes, travelling cloak and hat, prayer beads, knife, sake

Description :: Theme

Hisomu Reo

Post by Hisomu Reo »

Enrou wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:14 pm
Enrou took a small puff of his pipe, standing up straight and crossing one arm under his elbow as he fixed his gaze on the Spider. "Tell me, Reo-sama. Is there any way you could have worded that more awkwardly? Just genuinely curious how far off center we can get in one conversation."
"Yes!" Reo replies. "Or so my students always tell me. I mean, if you would like, I can attempt to make it weirder..."
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan| Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer | Experienced 1
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

"Oh I have got to hear this." Enrou set his pipe between his lips and gestured for Reo to continue.
Heimin | Healer | Herbalist | Tired | Smoker

Played by GM Bakuriel

Hisomu Reo

Post by Hisomu Reo »

"Jokes, jokes in poor taste spring to mind." Reo pauses. "If you really want, I can offend you. On purpose this time!"
Archer | Kakita Tribe | Spider Clan| Bad Limp | Not a People Person | Healer | Experienced 1
Yumi with lots of arrows, Light Armor, Medicine Kit, Mortar and Pestle, finger of Jade