Enrou

Re: D4 EA A Mother's Worry

Post by Enrou »

"So what you're telling me is this man, who you say is fighting an entire spirit realm, isn't losing? Or at least not entirely?"

Enrou followed Sora's gaze towards the Nezumi. Then he rubbed his eyes for a few moments, blinked, and looked again. "Huh."
Heimin | Healer | Herbalist | Tired | Smoker

Played by GM Bakuriel

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"I'd say he's still fighting, yes..."

He glanced at the healer.

"She's all right. Visited a few folks' dreams on her way here."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Chuchu, who dozed off at the door, finally creeps in and goes to the guard first. The shaman pulls the dagger from her girdle and holds it over her palm as she looks at the guard. Sliding its blade over her flesh her eyes grow wide and shiny as she looks into the other world. Chittering, her bleeding hand then moves to gently touch his forehead, now mending his newly-discovered Name.

[D4EA] Name Spell: Seek Name on Guard | 7k4 ⇒ 39 (TN: 21) SUCCESS
Chuchu now knows the guard's True Name.

[D4EA] Name Spell: Mend Name on Guard | 7k4 ⇒ 35 (TN: 10) SUCCESS, 25 Wounds healed on guard

She then turns her sights to the girl. With a little yawn the ratling trundles over to her next, again cutting her palm to seek the girl's Name. Again her palm is pressed to the girl's forehead as she mends the girl's Name.

[D4EA] Name Spell: Seek Name on Girl | 7k4 ⇒ 25 (TN: 17) SUCCESS
Chuchu now knows the girl's True Name.

[D4EA] Name Spell: Mend Name on Girl | 7k4 ⇒ 28 (TN: 10) SUCCESS, 18 wounds healed on girl

Stepping back, she observes her work, considering whether either need a second round of healing.

5/12 spell slots left
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Seeing the guard is still very much suffering, Chuchu goes to heal him again. Mr. Guard gets another bloody palmprint on his forehead as the shaman continues warping reality to her whims.

Yawning, she toddles on over to one of the beds near Sora to curl up and nap. She did good! She can have a nap!

(D4EA) Name spell: Mend Name | 7k4 ⇒ 29 (TN: 10) SUCCESS, 19 more wounds healed.

4/12 spells left over

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

Enrou watches all this with a detached curiosity, taking a moment to refill his pipe as well. "One wonders sometimes what all my medical training was even for."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora stooped down to collect the sleeping Nezumi, picking her up as if she were one of his kids. With a tail and a longer head.

"How many shugenja have been here before this week, Enrou-san? I would say knowledge like yours is vital."

A thought struck him.

'In fact, if you feel like writing any of it down, the Imperial Libraries would make good use of it."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

Enrou quirked an eyebrow at that one. "Imperial Libraries? I assume there's an explanation attached to give context to that statement?" A small puff of smoke darted out as Enrou smirked, just a tiny bit. "You are a devious man, playing with my curiosity like that."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Just a little something I've been working at diligently for the last twenty years. We have at least one major library in the lands of each Clan, and the idea is to make more of them- teach people to read, make sure there's stuff to read..."

Sora paused. Shifted the little Nezumi slightly so that her snout was draped over his left shoulder.

"I only learned how to read in my early twenties. It changed my entire world. So."

Carries:

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Chuchu makes a soft little sound before nuzzling her face into Sora's shoulder. Her breathing is slow and even as she slips quickly into deep sleep.