Wu Dai Lu

Re: A Surprise Visit (D5, MM)

Post by Wu Dai Lu »

Enrou wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:47 pm
Enrou made a soft pop sound as he took in a few puffs from his pipe, then nodded slowly. He looked over at the gathered samurai, then over to his garden, then back to Chouri. "Okay then. I can make up some medicine to help with your lungs, but it takes a lot of time and focus to prepare. That leaves me needing a lot of extra help to make sure all the injured are taken care of."

He paused a moment, then added. "If you had to guess, Chouri-sama, exactly how severe is this relapse? You've been free of symptoms for quite a while, and if it's coming back aggressively, that strongly colors my priorities."
"I understand," she agreed. "The patients come first. Your apprentice will also be ready to help out later."

"As to the severity..." She considered, looking to the side before looking back at him. "I can't tell the speed of the progression yet. I can say it's come back roughly in the middle of how things went last time. If it progresses at the same speed, I may have five years, ten with excellent care. It doesn't seem to be getting worse immediately, but that's not to say it won't, given how long it's been."
Heimin | Village Headwoman | Tattooed | Friendly

Played by GM Canary

Wu Zhe

Re: A Surprise Visit (D5, MM)

Post by Wu Zhe »

The headwoman's shadow was silently waiting outside the healer's home. He had some skill in medicine...but the place was getting crowded.
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed by Ebisu - Great Destiny - Agricultural reformer - Thunder of Mercy
Honor: What is expected, renown 1, Status: 4, finger of jade