Ryoshun Nao

Re: Looking for healing (D2 ME)

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I'm the quiet girl with the pig, who was with the others asking about your garden yesterday." she shrugged. "Ryoshun Nao."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Yoshitsune Ayako

Post by Yoshitsune Ayako »

Enrou wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:35 am
"I did my job," he said with a shrug. Taking a pull from his pipe, he went over and glanced outside. "Fuck, it's late. Have you two even eaten yet? Who are you, anyway?"
"I've a strong stomach, but I'm not sure I'm ready to eat just yet, after that," Ayako said ruefully.
Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:06 am
"I'm the quiet girl with the pig, who was with the others asking about your garden yesterday." she shrugged. "Ryoshun Nao."
'Thank you for your timely assistance, Ryoshun-san," Ayako said, with a seated bow. "I'm called Yoshitsune Ayako."
Crab Clan • Samurai • Great Destiny • Directionally Challenged • Dreaming?
Status 1.0 • Glory: 3.5 • Exceptional Honor
carries: heavy armor, masakari, daisho, biwa

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:06 am
"Right, I remember now," he said, shaking his head. "You weren't contributing to my slowly mounting headache."
Yoshitsune Ayako wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:31 am
"I've a strong stomach, but I'm not sure I'm ready to eat just yet, after that," Ayako said ruefully.
"Fair," he admitted.
Heimin | Healer | Herbalist | Tired | Smoker

Played by GM Bakuriel

Yoshitsune Ayako

Enrou wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:00 am
"Fair," he admitted.
"If you don't mind my asking, Enrou-san," Ayako said. "Why did you tell Shizuku she was lucky, earlier? I mean... she just had a house fall on her, it didn't seem lucky."

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

Enrou wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:00 am
"Right, I remember now," he said, shaking his head. "You weren't contributing to my slowly mounting headache."
She giggled. "We did kind of assault you with questions. Sorry about that."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

Yoshitsune Ayako wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:09 am
"If you don't mind my asking, Enrou-san," Ayako said. "Why did you tell Shizuku she was lucky, earlier? I mean... she just had a house fall on her, it didn't seem lucky."
Enrou took a long pull from his pipe as he put together some tea. It smells a bit minty. "Timing. Part of the festival is healing in a couple of days. If this had happened, say, next week, she would've had to wait another year to get it fixed." He jerks his head toward the other room. "If Lefty back there wants to take advantage of it, she'll have her arm back soon enough."
Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:29 am
She giggled. "We did kind of assault you with questions. Sorry about that."
He nodded at that. "It's fine. Made Shizuku seem downright mellow."

He poured the tea into a couple of cups. "This should settle your stomach. May make sleeping easier after all that."
Heimin | Healer | Herbalist | Tired | Smoker

Played by GM Bakuriel

Yoshitsune Ayako

Enrou wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:56 pm
Enrou took a long pull from his pipe as he put together some tea. It smells a bit minty. "Timing. Part of the festival is healing in a couple of days. If this had happened, say, next week, she would've had to wait another year to get it fixed." He jerks his head toward the other room. "If Lefty back there wants to take advantage of it, she'll have her arm back soon enough."
"Oh, that is a bit lucky then," Ayako said, seeming to accept this explanation. "I didn't realize the festival was so healing-oriented. Will you have a lot of responsibilities at the festival, then? If you need it, I could keep helping out while Shizuku is recovering."
Enrou wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:56 pm
He poured the tea into a couple of cups. "This should settle your stomach. May make sleeping easier after all that."
Ayako accepted a cup. "Thank you, you're too kind. I think we could all use the rest, after everything that's happened."