Tyrus

D4 EA A Mother's Worry

Post by Tyrus »

The door to the healers house opened with more force than usual but not quite being kicked in. It banged against the wall with a loud sound as the Village Protector walked in her eyes red rimmed with bags beneath them.
Assistant to the GM | Woke up and chose violence | Not my first rodeo

Aoyama

Re: D4 EA A Mother's Worry

Post by Aoyama »

She looked around the space looking for the healer and finding him would approach her voice hard but also tired "How is she?"
Village Protector | Stern | all business | soft spot for family

Run by GM Tyrus

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

Enrou's pipe clicked between his teeth as it switched from one side to another, ostensibly so the man could glance over at Aoyama as she approached. "I've got about four new 'she's' under my care currently, but I'm going to assume you're referring to the one that's actually related to you. She's doing all right, certainly better than our guests have been faring over the past few days..."
Heimin | Healer | Herbalist | Tired | Smoker

Played by GM Bakuriel

Aoyama

Post by Aoyama »

"Listen here you drug addled charlatan, I'm in no mood for your jokes today." The woman growled at him her fists tightening at her sides.

"You've checked her over throughly? I know at least a few of her ribs were broken by that damned beast." Enrou having been here sometime would know this level of aggression was unusual for the imposing woman.

Run by GM Tyrus

Yumi

Post by Yumi »

A woman, bearing old armor and a kit of weaponry well used to the road steps into the entryway behind Aoyama. Instead of interrupting she watches for the moment. Given that the woman's demeanor wasn't all that jovial, seemed the better way to make a first impression. Though that was likely an excuse not to have to figure out how to navigate it otherwise.
Vagrant | Hunter | Loner | Tribal Ways | Follower of the Path | Dream Necklace | Jade Necklace | Great Destiny
What is Expected - Status: None - Glory: 1.0

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

Enrou puffed a bit on his pipe, fixing Aoyama with an even stare. He had no doubt she'd follow through on any threat she issued, so it wouldn't do to upset her. But caving entirely grated against him as well. "Several broken ribs, yes. Fortunately nothing was punctured, internally, so we aren't looking at any complications from that kind of an issue at the moment."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora (who had been meaning to ask after the guard Shinsei had struck that morning) pulled up short at the heated exchange.

Well, that's... something.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Aoyama

Post by Aoyama »

She moved to the small girl's side paying no mind to any audience or new comers, her usually cool and calm attitude replaced by a fretting worry as she stroked the sleeping girls hair.

"Should anything happen to her Enrou know you will follow soon behind. I will not lose another." Perhaps most disturbingly the threat was delivered quietly, not the words of hasty anger but a cold declaration.

"never again." she whispered as she laid a soft kiss on the girl's head and rose "I will return this evening." She said drawing some of her usual calm around her like an armor as she turned to the door.

/exit unless stopped

Run by GM Tyrus

Yumi

Post by Yumi »

Still standing in the doorway Yumi did not move. Rude perhaps at first sight but, "You are the defender for this village, correct? Pardon the inopportune time but I have been seeking you. Perhaps you and I might speak elsewhere?" she asks, and in some manner of deference does not wait for an answer before stepping out from the doorway.
Vagrant | Hunter | Loner | Tribal Ways | Follower of the Path | Dream Necklace | Jade Necklace | Great Destiny

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora gave Aoyama a brief bow before entering to speak to Enrou.

But, proud and protective father that he was, he looked at the injured child first.

Assuming the child is conscious, because he's not completely insane enough to speak to her like this if she's out cold, Sora will speak to her.
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Aoyama

Post by Aoyama »

Yumi wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:59 pm
Still standing in the doorway Yumi did not move. Rude perhaps at first sight but, "You are the defender for this village, correct? Pardon the inopportune time but I have been seeking you. Perhaps you and I might speak elsewhere?" she asks, and in some manner of deference does not wait for an answer before stepping out from the doorway.
"If you can walk and talk. I have no more time for idle chat with outsiders." She said as she moved past.

Run by GM Tyrus

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:04 pm
Assuming the child is conscious, because he's not completely insane enough to speak to her like this if she's out cold, Sora will speak to her.
The girl is sleeping for now, given the fact she slept through the events it is likely there is chemical aid involved.

Yumi

Post by Yumi »

Aoyama wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:08 pm
"If you can walk and talk. I have no more time for idle chat with outsiders." She said as she moved past.
"I am quite capable," she offers, and follows behind Aoyama, only to take to her side after they leave the premises.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

So he didn't speak to the kid, but instead turned his attention to Enrou.

"Good afternoon. I'm going to make the wild assumption that you are Enrou-san. My name is Jiyo Sora."

Carries:

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

A tiny fuzzy head sticks its muzzle through the door, dark eyes checking over the room to see who's worst off. Chuchu's ears go straight up (as does her tail). Sora!
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

Yumi wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:10 pm
"I am quite capable," she offers, and follows behind Aoyama, only to take to her side after they leave the premises.
Continue things here - https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 953#p12953

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

Enrou watched Aoyama leave intently, idly puffing out a few wisps of smoke as he watched her go, his attention gradually shifting towards Sora. "Your assumption is correct, I am Enrou, and-BISHAMON'S TITS, what is wrong with your eye?"

Played by GM Bakuriel

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Enrou wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:01 pm
Enrou watched Aoyama leave intently, idly puffing out a few wisps of smoke as he watched her go, his attention gradually shifting towards Sora. "Your assumption is correct, I am Enrou, and-BISHAMON'S TITS, what is wrong with your eye?"
"Oh, this one?"

He gestured to... his normal eye.

"Less gifted than the other, I fear, but we all have our burdens in life."

He looked about at the assortment of injured.

"Speaking of which, it would seem we're filling your house with stretcher cases..."

Carries:

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

Enrou squinted a bit, glancing between one of Sora's eyes and the other before suppressing a shudder. "If you'll excuse the outburst, I am a man of medicine, so you can probably guess at some of the things I see on a day to day basis." He glanced over his shoulder, towards where the sick beds were laid out and, as guessed, rather thoroughly occupied. "Yeah, quite a lot of patients lately. It's been, what...four days now? I'm not going to have to hire on some assistance during your stay here, am I?"

Played by GM Bakuriel

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"I make no promises, Enrou-san. Hopefully, some of our shugenja can lighten the load a bit..."

He paused.

"The guard who was hurt this morning. I was hoping it might be possible to speak with him? I understand he took a savage blow, so if he's sedated..."

Carries: