Isawa Kyosei

Got a note. (D4, LE)

Post by Isawa Kyosei »

Kyosei had received a note from Sora, and it directed him to go to the Healer's House; he might be of use there.

He knocked at the door, and waited for a response.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 3 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle, new case for scrolls.

Enrou

Re: Got a note. (D4, LE)

Post by Enrou »

The door opened quietly, and Enrou peered out from inside, looking the newcomer up and down with a pointed stare.

"Well, I haven't heard any parts of the village exploding, so that's something. I do have to ask, however, if you're going to be occupying another one of my sick beds. That space is starting to run at a bit of a premium right now."
Heimin | Healer | Herbalist | Tired | Smoker

Played by GM Bakuriel

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei »

"Not at all. I was given a note that some were injured that I might be able to help with. I have a small ability to call on the water spirits to heal. Not much, but I figure any is better than none, hai?"
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 3 • Jade • Earth • Granite

small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle, new case for scrolls.

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

"Oh, in that case come right on in, though I'd say the word some is putting it a little bit lightly." Enrou opens the door and gestures towards the part of his home dedicated to injured patients, which is now almost filled with unconscious villagers.

Played by GM Bakuriel

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei »

Kyosei stares blankly at the sight. "... what has been happening here? Ah, my skills are calling on the spirits to heal wounds. Where might that best be used?"

As Day change is coming, here are the rolls for the Path to Inner Peace castings, and the new Elemental Casting method:

Water roll 1: 23, 13 wounds healed.

Water roll 2: 14, only 4 healed this time.

Using first Void spell slot: 13, getting worse, only 3 healed.

Using second void spell slot, and spending a void: 19. All that effort, only 9 healed.

Last void spell slot: 15, for 5 wounds healed.

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

((Apologies for delays in posting, had some serious wrist issues the other day))

"Well, according to crazy eye, some friend of his picked a fight with a spirit realm and went a little nuts. This is evidently the aftermath of him running around unchecked." Enrou shook his head. "And I do mean running. Apparently not a one of these people were actually attacked, just bowled over."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei »

"I can... call on the spirits to try to heal any wounds, strains, sprains, or cuts. Or if anyone is more seriously wounded. But, bruises might or might not get healed well. Still, I will try. Should we start with the most injured?"