Wu Dai Lu

A Surprise Visit (D5, MM)

Post by Wu Dai Lu »

Chouri headed over to Enrou's house a little later in the morning than she usually got up, taking the time to have a leisurely breakfast with Zhe before facing the world post-Harbinger. Besides, she knew for a fact that Enrou had a late wake up schedule. She carried a cloth in her sleeves just in case she had to cough. There were a lot of injured here she didn't want to make worse.
Heimin | Village Headwoman | Tattooed | Friendly

Played by GM Canary

Enrou

Re: A Surprise Visit (D5, MM)

Post by Enrou »

Unsurprisingly Enrou was yawning as he inspected the plants in his garden, a few of which seemed to have been cultivated quite heavily over the last few days. He almost didn't see Chouri as she was approaching, and when he did notice her, his expression remained even and a bit stony. "Morning, Chouri-sama."
Heimin | Healer | Herbalist | Tired | Smoker

Played by GM Bakuriel

Wu Dai Lu

Post by Wu Dai Lu »

"Morning, Enrou-san," she greeted, also neutral. "I know you're busy, but plans have changed, so I need your help with a couple of things."

Played by GM Canary

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

There were rumors and whispers and as much as a Crane enjoyed a good tea session, she wanted to meet the headmaster herself and sort out things. She was on her way when she spotted her going to the healer’s house.

She paused her greetings as it seemed rude to intrude on the two so she waited patiently outside the entrance, perhaps within ear shot but she was totally not dropping eaves.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

"Morning cousin," Satsuki noted to Ai as she joined in. Considering all the reveals yesterday, it seemed like a good idea to keep an eye on both of those two. Either for further betrayal from one or the other, or any other potential disaster. If Chouri was still needed, they couldn't risk Enrou killing her either.

And she was curious how it was going with the patients in there...
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Good morning, cousin," she said kindly.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"Good morning cousins." Nao said quietly as she approached. She stayed a step behind them, more interesting in observing at the moment.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Kumori arrived just behind Nao and gave each of her cousins a nod of greeting.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Suddenly a gaggle of cousins... she smiled warmly and said, "Greetings to all... it is good to see you are all well."

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

Enrou nodded in response to Chouri's statement, and was about to reply when a number of other visitors showed up, earning something of an aggrieved stare from the exhausted healer. "Oh, hello everyone...samas. I'd graciously extend my hospitality, but much of my home is currently occupied by half conscious folk, so I'll need to know where we'll be hosting this gathering."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Is there anything I can do to help?" she offered.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Satsuki smiled to Nao, always happy to see one of her favorite cousins.

"Ah, don't worry about it, Enrou. I'm just curious of how it's going with the patient I brought in yesterday."
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

Enrou sighed heavily. "Most of them are doing okay, but given how rapidly they came in we have a lot of people in various stages of injury. The ones who've been here longer are obviously better off right now, but some of the newer ones are barely conscious at all." He pinched his nose and groaned a bit. "Honestly any help at all would be appreciated. And I also need to talk to the headwoman here, so it depends on if what she needs to say can be said in front of others or if it's a private matter?"

Played by GM Bakuriel

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"That's for her to decide." Nao nodded. "We aren't here to intrude. We want to help."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Hai, of course," she moved on to orderly duties. Though taking care to not break propriety by doing anything that would be seen as unsightly or dishonorable.
Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:21 pm
"That's for her to decide." Nao nodded. "We aren't here to intrude. We want to help."
Yumenosenshi senses activated.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:21 pm
Kumori nodded in support and agreement.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Wu Dai Lu

Post by Wu Dai Lu »

Enrou wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:19 pm
Enrou sighed heavily. "Most of them are doing okay, but given how rapidly they came in we have a lot of people in various stages of injury. The ones who've been here longer are obviously better off right now, but some of the newer ones are barely conscious at all." He pinched his nose and groaned a bit. "Honestly any help at all would be appreciated. And I also need to talk to the headwoman here, so it depends on if what she needs to say can be said in front of others or if it's a private matter?"
Chouri bows to the others there deeply. "I don't mind speaking here," she said. "I believe I mentioned to you at one point that I had a lung disease when I was younger. It's relapsed, so I need your help in terms of short term management. We'll... see if long term is even necessary." She bowed deeply at the request. "As to the second part, please feel free to focus your attention on your patients this evening. We won't need the tincture."

Played by GM Canary

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

Enrou made a soft pop sound as he took in a few puffs from his pipe, then nodded slowly. He looked over at the gathered samurai, then over to his garden, then back to Chouri. "Okay then. I can make up some medicine to help with your lungs, but it takes a lot of time and focus to prepare. That leaves me needing a lot of extra help to make sure all the injured are taken care of."

He paused a moment, then added. "If you had to guess, Chouri-sama, exactly how severe is this relapse? You've been free of symptoms for quite a while, and if it's coming back aggressively, that strongly colors my priorities."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"Assume the worst, Enrou-san." Nao said. "Give her your full attention. We will help your patients."

That said, she went to check on the patients.

Accompanied By| San

Enrou

Post by Enrou »

"Sound advice, Nao-sama, but I do still want direct word from the patient in question. Her perspective is important in this."

Played by GM Bakuriel