Yoshitsune Ayako

Morning visit (6EM, open)

Post by Yoshitsune Ayako »

Having heard of the last night's violence, Ayako stopped by the healer's house that morning to see how Enrou, Shizuku and the (surviving) patients are doing... and to help out, just in case any other craziness happened.
Crab Clan • Samurai • Great Destiny • Directionally Challenged • Dreaming?
Status 1.0 • Glory: 3.5 • Exceptional Honor
carries: heavy armor, masakari, daisho, biwa

Reiko Ohta

Re: Morning visit (6EM, open)

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Meanwhile, Ohta was visiting the House for her own reasons, mostly to stock up on a few essentials for her healer's kit. Though she looked about to see if there was anything out of the ordinary or unusual in the healer's large garden.
Spider ๑ Bushi ๑ Scout ๑ Scholar ๑ Doctor ๑ Short ๑ Wiry ๑ Curious ๑ Archer
Honor - Untrustworthy | Status - 1.0 | Glory - 3.0 (Character Profile)
Has: daisho, daikyu and quiver, shoulder bag with testing items in it, occasionally accompanied by a pony named Kinboshi

Bakuriel

Post by Bakuriel »

Unsurprisingly, there's a significant portion of Enrou's garden that seems to have been harvested hastily, so much as to be obvious even to one not familiar with typical gardening practices.

Enrou himself was not currently available, laid up as he was in his own house, meaning there were a few more village guards hanging around outside.

The door was open, but aside from expected challenges and inquiries, the guards make no move to bar anyone access.
AGM | Birb | Chonky | Floooooofy | Sub-Contractor of Horror | Experienced?

I charge by the anxiety attack.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Yoshitsune Ayako wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:11 am
Having heard of the last night's violence, Ayako stopped by the healer's house that morning to see how Enrou, Shizuku and the (surviving) patients are doing... and to help out, just in case any other craziness happened.
Reiko Ohta wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:33 pm
Meanwhile, Ohta was visiting the House for her own reasons, mostly to stock up on a few essentials for her healer's kit. Though she looked about to see if there was anything out of the ordinary or unusual in the healer's large garden.
With Enrou laid up, Shizuku is running around like crazy looking after patients. When she spots them, she gives a quick wave and a grin before running back in.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Yoshitsune Ayako

Canary wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:51 pm
With Enrou laid up, Shizuku is running around like crazy looking after patients. When she spots them, she gives a quick wave and a grin before running back in.
"Hey! I heard there was some trouble," Ayako said as Shizuku ran by. "Could you use some help?"

Canary

Post by Canary »

Yoshitsune Ayako wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:53 pm
"Hey! I heard there was some trouble," Ayako said as Shizuku ran by. "Could you use some help?"
Reiko Ohta wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:33 pm
"Oh, yes, definitely!" She looks to Ohta. "Oh, you're looking at the plants! Do you know anything about healing? Can you help, too?"

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Reiko Ohta

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Canary wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:03 pm
"Oh, yes, definitely!" She looks to Ohta. "Oh, you're looking at the plants! Do you know anything about healing? Can you help, too?"
"Hm? Yes, I am a healer. I was actually here to see if there were any plants I could use but... What did you need help with?"

Ohta was partially disappointed, but also curious. Helping was helping, after all.
Has: daisho, daikyu and quiver, shoulder bag with testing items in it, occasionally accompanied by a pony named Kinboshi

Canary

Post by Canary »

Reiko Ohta wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:29 pm
"Hm? Yes, I am a healer. I was actually here to see if there were any plants I could use but... What did you need help with?"

Ohta was partially disappointed, but also curious. Helping was helping, after all.
"We have a lot of injured people, and Enrou's unconscious, so it's just me helping them. I can give you the recipe for the medicine I'm using," she said, heading in and gesturing for them to follow her. "If we have leftover plants, you'll be more than welcome to take them. I can even prepare some cuttings for some of the rarer ones, so you can grow them yourself."

Yoshitsune Ayako

Canary wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:03 pm
"Oh, yes, definitely!"
"We have a lot of injured people, and Enrou's unconscious, so it's just me helping them. I can give you the recipe for the medicine I'm using," she said, heading in and gesturing for them to follow her. "If we have leftover plants, you'll be more than welcome to take them. I can even prepare some cuttings for some of the rarer ones, so you can grow them yourself."
Following Shizuku in, Ayako began making the rounds to help check on the various patients, changing bandages where necessary, giving people water, and drawing Shizuku's attention if someone seemed to be doing badly enough to require it.

Reiko Ohta

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Canary wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:37 pm
"The medicine you're using? Very well."

Now Ohta was extremely curious; There were standard pain relievers, clotting agents, mood regulators, and such. But many healers guarded any mixes or blends carefully to make sure it wasn't being abused. She followed Shizuku in but stuck close, curious at the state of things.

Canary

Post by Canary »

Yoshitsune Ayako wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:27 am
Following Shizuku in, Ayako began making the rounds to help check on the various patients, changing bandages where necessary, giving people water, and drawing Shizuku's attention if someone seemed to be doing badly enough to require it.
[[OOC: I am so sorry, I thought I'd responded to this.]]

Shizuku gives Ayako a quick kiss as she passes. "Thank you!"
Reiko Ohta wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:46 am
"The medicine you're using? Very well."

Now Ohta was extremely curious; There were standard pain relievers, clotting agents, mood regulators, and such. But many healers guarded any mixes or blends carefully to make sure it wasn't being abused. She followed Shizuku in but stuck close, curious at the state of things.
People seem to be recovering under her care as fast as anyone can be expected to under the circumstances. Shizuku hands her a piece of paper and heads over to a table. "I need to do some sutures, so this is a formula for some local anesthetic we'll be making."