Nozomi

Re: Knock Knock - LA 4

Post by Nozomi »

She laughed bitterly. "I don't even know if the other monks know the trick at all, so there is that." Ukyou might. In fact, she suspected that he probably did, but he also might not intervene. It could be hard to tell with him, not to mention she needed to make sure he was alright still. "At the very least, I can try. I... if you are willing for me to attempt it, I can test it out on you. Make sure I haven't lost the gist of it in my current state."
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced 2 Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Destined * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Sure. If it will help.” She nodded.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi »

Shiba Kumori wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:20 am
“Sure. If it will help.” She nodded.
Nozomi's eyes glowed a brief glow, flickering somewhat as she stared directly at Kumori. Her gaze is penetrating as if she were trying to see directly into the woman's being. "Relax a moment. I will attempt to see into your nature, to know what your strengths and limits are."

(Harmony of the Mind: Contested Air roll. I believe you can choose not to resist. No raises this time. She's looking for her highest cost spiritual advantage if she can find one and wins the roll.)
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced 2 Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Destined * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Kumori doesn’t resist the wind spirits flight.

———

I have GD and Lucid Dreaming.
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi »

Shiba Kumori wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:20 am
Kumori doesn’t resist the wind spirits flight.

———

I have GD and Lucid Dreaming.
"I sense within you the potential and destiny that you believe that you have, but it is unrefined, undefined. He... brought so many here with a destiny, that I think he was banking on someone doing the job, one way or another." She frowned a little. "But I can confirm to you that I see within you the kind of burning of the potential that I once saw in another." Not that she was naming Matsu. She just knew. "And you seem particularly gifted at struggling within your dreams. I ... am not sure why or how."