Tyrus

Re: [Day 6 - MM] Man of War

Post by Tyrus »

She looked down into her tea thoughtfully before looking back up "If I may Nanzi-sama, it seems a silly thing to blame yourself for. You met him once, you can hardly expect to change his whole life from one conversation. It is not productive to assign guilt and if we were to, I believe I would be the one who should carry it."

"Your offer is unbelievably generous, but I do not wish to see you attempt to atone for something that you have no reason to hold guilt for. You showed him a kindness talking to him, caring about him even if just briefly."
Assistant to the GM | Woke up and chose violence | Not my first rodeo

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She nodded in agreement, "I know that in my mind that is the truth of it, still a samurai is bound by their word. The offer stands if you wish it."

"Perhaps some good can be wrangled from all this death."
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus »

She thought more "Well given everything that has happened here, I doubt I will have the option to stay. From what I have heard there will be some great battle."

She took another drink of her tea and nodded "should I be around for it I will take your offer. A new start will help put this place and my foolishness behind me."
Assistant to the GM | Woke up and chose violence | Not my first rodeo