Nanzi Ai

Re: [Day 3 - ME] 15 step (Expecting)

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"I am ready," she said calmly.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Nanzi Ai wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:33 am
"I am ready," she said calmly.
Her ears lower again. "We will, once everything is ready. Sorry sorry. Do you not remember your dreams, Aibi?"
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Ai replied, "I rarely recall them, only recently have I given any thought to them due to the Yume-Jigoku crisis."
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Nanzi Ai wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:29 pm
Ai replied, "I rarely recall them, only recently have I given any thought to them due to the Yume-Jigoku crisis."
Chuchu nods, sympathy in her voice as she continues. "Those who do not remember their dreams will struggle more with influencing the Dreaming, but do not worry -- it can be done. The first first principle is to meditate upon your dreams and find the patterns within them. Most dreamers find themselves drawn to memories of people or places, like one's childhood home or a lost loved one. Others have recurring dreams -- dreaming of ancestors or animals or places or plants whose Name closely resembles their own. In discovering these patterns, you can begin to recognize them."

"If you can, speak to others of your dreams just after you awaken, and try to remember any dreams that have had a great great impact upon you. Think on them, and then ask -- am I dreaming? Whenever your mind wanders, whenever you see the patterns, bring yourself back to that question: am I dreaming? You must make this meditation second nature, for it is the second principle. Questioning which world you are in can act as a key to unlock your consciousness."

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She nodded at the information and said, "I will endeavor to to remember my dreams, you have my word Nezumi-sensei."

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

She tilts her head at the nickname, but nods, chirping happily.

"Feel free to speak to me as needed, and if you need guidance during your meditations, I am here."

Her dark gaze again turns briefly to Satsuki before again appraising all of the gathered. "How many of you have had dark dark dreamings? When did they begin?"

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

"You mean like... nightmares? Bad dreams?" she tilted her head to the side as she regarded Chuchu. "Very often after the corruption of dreams."
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.