Nanzi Ai

Re: [Day 3 - ME] 15 step (Expecting)

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Perhaps we try and enter a dream and see if we can control it?" she asked of the group. That was not a sentence she ever thought she would say.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

The nezumi takes her time considering this, then, very softly, pipes up, "The ability to change the Dreaming requires strength of will and practice... but we could begin that practice with something small... I think I can teach you."

Her ears lower. "I fear, though, the Rot we face -- this 'Harbinger' -- may have a will stronger than our own... but perhaps if we work together, it won't overpower our collective will."

"To Dream Walk takes time. I can take two tonight, and two tomorrow. Be warned that the Dreaming here is tainted and you may not be safe."

Chuchu nervously undoes one of her braids, combing out her hair with her fingers as she tries not to shivver at the thought.
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Satsuki looked to Ai and Hikaru. If there could only be two, they seemed the better choice.
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

"Thank you." Hikaru breathed, nodding.

He looked around. "What two shall go?" He looked at Nao. "Ryoshun-sama... do you need to be one of the participants?" Hikaru's expression was concerned.
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:20 am
Satsuki looked to Ai and Hikaru. If there could only be two, they seemed the better choice.
She nodded at her cousin.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Togashi Satsuki

"No one is more fitting to seek out Doji first than you two," she indicated Ai and Hikaru. As much as she wanted to go and help, they were closer to her - especially Ai.
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

"I can also advise those not joining us tonight," Chuchu squeaks out, ears slightly lowered. There doesn't seem a chieftain calling the shots so she has no idea what to do or how to help. "There are meditative principles one can begin to practice before setting foot in the Dreaming. Ifyouwouldlike."

The ratling then shrinks back into the flowerbed.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

Nao slowly moved closer and sat down.

"I would like that, if it can help us protect dreams. But, our focus is helping my aunt Doji., as she's helped us." She touched the jade pine cone hanging around her neck.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Togashi Satsuki

Following Nao's good call of lowering oneself to appear less threatening to the little ratling, Satsuki also sat down on her knees. Her palms were upturned and resting on her thighs.

"I would like to learn, so I can help too. Please."
Theme | Profile

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru waited and watched, his expression strange.
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:33 am
"I would like that, if it can help us protect dreams. But, our focus is helping my aunt Doji., as she's helped us."
"Your auntie is in the Dreaming?" Chuchu peeks her nose out of the flowers so she can just about see Nao. "Did someone trap her?"

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"They tried. But, she's strong." she smiled. "She fights them. We want to help her."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:43 am
"She fights them. We want to help her."
Oh... she sniffles a little bit, but nods, raising her head above the flowers, petals and leaves and (only a little) dirt falling from her. "Okay. I show all of you the first steps on the path, and then we start preparing." Chuchu nods, saying this as much for herself as for the others. "Is there someone who can gather-gather needed things while I show you?"

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"Tell me what you need." Nao nodded. "I'll get it while you show them."

Accompanied By| San

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:08 am
"Tell me what you need."
In a flash of movement the nezumi pounces out of the flowers and onto the grass, quickly shaking the evidence of her hiding off before standing up on her hind legs.

"Incense, as many colors of sand as you can find, oil, and drums and rattles. Please," She adds the last word very gently. "Thank you, lady..?"

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"Nao." she smiled. "My name is Nao. I'll be back as quickly as I can."

She then stood and ran off to gather what was needed.

Accompanied By| San

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:16 am
"Nao." she smiled. "My name is Nao. I'll be back as quickly as I can."
"Thank you thank you Naonao!" She chirps after Nao before trundling over to settle near Satsuki. The Dragon woman gets a little look from the nezumi -- who's still a bit messy despite herself -- but it's not a fearful one. Chuchu then turns to look at the others.

"Alright. Let us begin with the first step. Do any of you have trouble remembering your dreams?"

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru frowned, one hand coming up to brush through his hair. His white lock came loose, but he grabbed it and quickly tucked it back.

"I am not sure." He said honestly. "Sometimes I remember them, sometimes I do not. Even then I remember them, they seem to fade from memory quickly."

Togashi Satsuki

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Pet. Satsuki took a calming breath to make sure she didn't frighten the little ratling.

"I would say I remember them more and more? Because the dreams have been more intense lately."
Theme | Profile

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:45 am
"I would say I remember them more and more? Because the dreams have been more intense lately."
Her ears go up straight at that; but it will be a moment before it is addressed. Chuchu looks to Ai and then Kichi expectantly.