Nanzi Ai

Re: Aftermath [Day 4, Mid-Morning, Open]

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:40 pm
"The guard who was here... the last one to get hurt does anyone know his name?"
She ended her song and said, "I cannot say I know the name, Jiyo-sama. But I only recently arrived, there was quite a ruckus here, or so I was told."
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Nanzi Ai wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:54 am
She ended her song and said, "I cannot say I know the name, Jiyo-sama. But I only recently arrived, there was quite a ruckus here, or so I was told."
"Putting it mildly, Nanzi-san..."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Apologies, I was bathing," She admitted.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I don't think anyone was expecting what happened here." Nao said. "Is it true that it was Shinsei who the others fought?"
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Sure seems that way."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

While the others chatted Kenji looked over the site of battle as well as the area that the guard was thrown in. It would be difficult now to try and pick out where Shinsei could of went, but he'd at least try to get a direction.

Though fortunes knew he wasn't an expert tracker.

Hunting/perception day 4 Mid morning. Trying to find out which way Shinsei might have gone. | 5k3 ⇒ 48
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"They found him asleep here?" She looked at the spot where the fight seemed to have started. "I fell asleep here shortly after I arrived. There's something about this garden."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"The garden, the cemetery, the river..."

Carries:

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"The graveyard is very old." she said. "Far older than one might expect of a small unknown village."

Accompanied By| San

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:35 am
"Sure seems that way."
"That does not bode well for us, or anyone," she replied softly.

Kaijarisuigyo

Post by Kaijarisuigyo »

"We were talking about would be Shinsei after Shinsei. I think the last thing he would have wanted was for it to all stop because he wasn't there anymore."
Bushi • CavalryDestinedDuelist • Hero • Ronin
Battle: Melee 5 Attack against a Follower or a Personality with lower Personal Honor than The White Tiger.
Unaligned :tiger: Description

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:17 am
Tag for Rejuvenating Vapor fishing
"He'd be hellbent on us keeping on, as it happens. Stubborn old bastard."

Sora sighed.

"Wish Ayumu were here. He copied down the Tao of Shinsei, he'd probably have something useful to say..."

Carries:

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"We'll just have to make due without him." Nao said. "You look tired Sora-sama."

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Ryoshun Nao wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:21 am
"We'll just have to make due without him." Nao said. "You look tired Sora-sama."
"I am. This ain't helping, but... sleep wasn't much good last night."

Carries:

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

She nodded. "It's been hard for many of us. But, I can help a little."

Drawing her knife, she slit her palm and let the blood pool there. She whispered a few words and watched it turn clear. Then it bubbled and boiled, rising as a steam. The vapors settled over the man, removing his weariness.

- - -
Aftermath [Day 4, Mid-Morning, Open], Casting Rejuvenating Vapors on Jiyo Sora, ML 2, Deficiency, 2 wounds | 5k3 ⇒ 27 (TN: 15)

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora shook his head as if clearing cobwebs.

"Thank you, Ryoshun-san. It's rare in my life that the shedding of blood has led to me feeling better-rested, and yet here we are..."

Carries:

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"I am happy to help." she smiled. "I think it's better to have you awake and alert, considering the circumstances."

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"If I'd been awake and here, maybe I could have taken some of the punishment Matsu and Ayako absorbed..."

Carries:

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"We can't think about what might have been." she cautioned. "That's what the enemy wants. They want to tempt us with dreams of what could be."

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Death isn't much of a temptation, Ryoshun-san."

His tone was amused.

Carries: