Hiruma Naraku

Re: No Regrets [D5, EN]

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

"Of course," he said in a hushed tone as he adjusted to let her scoot over to him. He eyed the stars, remaining silent as thoughts of what was to come rushed through his mind.

"Ai," he whispered after a while, gently squeezing her hand. "Tonight something seemed to be heavy on your heart."
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She felt more relaxed now and allowed her concerns to spill forth within proper propriety of course, “There wasa villager named Kujo who was contemplating death and what comes next. This was the prior eve, we spoke briefly and he seemed to fin solace in our conversation but Yume-Jigoku got its hooks into him and twisted him into a monster.”

“Jiyo-sama, Anjing-obasan, and Genji-kun aided me in battle and we put him down, along with some rather fast zombies. But still I felt I failed Kujo-san… I pray that he has a chance to be reborn and learn from this mistake.”

“The cruelty of it all, got to me,” she finished.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

He pondered on her words. Just a few weeks ago he would have relished on the prospect of killing the man, adding another notch to his belt. A part of him had enjoyed that feeling, the thrill of the hunt, the horror in the eyes of the monsters he killed; but that part had been leading him towards a path of no return, a dark place where he would have eventually become one of the monsters he hunted.

He shivered at the prospect before turning towards Ai with a smile. "Compassion," he whispered and sighed. "Sometimes compassion is complicated. I know I have... been struggling with understanding the tenant but I think her it would apply."

"Compassion is also ending their life before they can harm others. You did not fail Kujo. If anything you saved him. You showed him compassion and allowed him to return to the kharmic wheel," he smiles and squeezes her hand in reassurance. "Sometimes that is what must be done."
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"He was not the first but it just got to me," she admitted. "Compassion guided my hand, yes that is right."

"Just hope he finds peace."
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

"To lose your soul to Yuke Jigoku..." his voice trailed off before shaking his head and smiling at the young Crane. "You showed him compassion as best as possible Ai. You did everything that you could have done."

"We can advice people, we can tell them what they should do but in the end. It is their choice," he replied. "He just did the wrong choice."

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"My mind knows these things, but my heart... my heart still feels it," she admits. "It's why I took the warrior's journey, the ache in my heart from my actions to cull traitors to the Clan. One would think it should have hardened me, but it did not."

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

"It is never easy Ai," he replied, his eyes showing a tinge of sadness. "One may steel themselves but soft water breaks even the strongest rock with enough time. The rock can not survive alone. "

"I was lucky since I found you," he squeezes her hand. "And going forward I will be your support. I will help you as you did me."

"We will face these demons together."

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

That brought her comfort and she said, "Thank you, I will be better in time... but your presence gives me strength."

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

"The least I could do Ai," he whispered in a low husky voice. "I don't know the future but I know that if not for you, I would have never had one. You rescued me "

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She smiled warmly and cuddled up against him and whispered, "That is what we do, and will have to do, every day."

/scene watching the sky together?

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

He relaxed and covered her with his arms. The night might be long and full of terrors, but they would see it through.

/scene