Ryoshun Nao

Re: Aftermath [Day 4, Mid-Morning, Open]

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"Not if you don't dress it up." she grinned.
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"'I sure wish I'd been here to be punched in the face by Shinsei.'"

He grinned.

"Such dreams I have for myself..."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"Something tells me you would hit back. It would be a great story."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Sora idly examined his scarred knuckles.

"Now what gives you that idea, Ryoshun-san?"
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

She shrugged. "It was probably something Kumori said."

Accompanied By| San

Canary

Post by Canary »

Akodo Kenji wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:50 am
While the others chatted Kenji looked over the site of battle as well as the area that the guard was thrown in. It would be difficult now to try and pick out where Shinsei could of went, but he'd at least try to get a direction.

Though fortunes knew he wasn't an expert tracker.

Hunting/perception day 4 Mid morning. Trying to find out which way Shinsei might have gone. | 5k3 ⇒ 48
It was a hell of a trail to try and track; judging by the evidence you can find, he must have been moving insanely fast. Despite that, you do pick up on it, leading north, toward the headwoman's house and the hill that the shrine is (presumably, as there has been no evidence to that yet) located.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Architect of Horror | Experienced 3

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Want to talk about dreams and dreamers? Sensory input gives the illusion of consciousness. You are all just dreams made of flesh. I used to be too. Now I'm flesh made of dream. You can too, Chuck. You can too."

Akodo Kenji

Post by Akodo Kenji »

Canary wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:35 am
It was a hell of a trail to try and track; judging by the evidence you can find, he must have been moving insanely fast. Despite that, you do pick up on it, leading north, toward the headwoman's house and the hill that the shrine is (presumably, as there has been no evidence to that yet) located.
There was business Kenji had with Sora but that would have to wait for later as he moved off into the distance following the trail.

/exit.
Lion Clan * Bushi * Backwater * Tough * Faint scent of Fresh cut grass * Honest * Destined

Has: Daisho, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, Sake cup, Jade Bracelet