Saru Shang

Re: [Day 4 - Late Afternoon] Daydream

Post by Saru Shang »

"Well, then, I suppose you'll make yourself familiar in a short amount of time!" She chuckled on that note. "I'm sure Jiyo-sama will catch you up and then more than you'll ask for."

"Thank you for the conversation. Hopefully, the rain will let up eventually. Enjoy the rest of your day," she said before bowing to excuse herself.
Dragon Clan • Courtier (Probably) • Artisan (Maybe) • A Bit Scattered • Needs Inspiration
Honour: What is Expected • Status: 2 • Glory: 3
Carries: Parchment, Charcoal, Wakizashi, Yumi & Quiver, Fan, Straw Hat, Cup, Jade, Dreamstone

Description

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei »

Kyosei gave a bow to the other. "I am glad I was able to help you pass the time."

He returned to inspecting the garden. Specifically, how alert and alive the plants were....
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 3 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle, new case for scrolls.

Saru Shang

Post by Saru Shang »

Shang brushed off some water droplets from her straw cloak that had already been working overtime to shield her from the rain. That was enough time spent out and she hastily made her way back to the camp to get to dryer ground.

/exit

(OOC: Thanks for the RP!)
Dragon Clan • Courtier (Probably) • Artisan (Maybe) • A Bit Scattered • Needs Inspiration
Honour: What is Expected • Status: 2 • Glory: 3
Carries: Parchment, Charcoal, Wakizashi, Yumi & Quiver, Fan, Straw Hat, Cup, Jade, Dreamstone

Description