Sugri

Re: Dawn Awakening [D3-D4, LN-EM, Event]

Post by Sugri »

Yoshitsune Ayako wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:18 pm
"We should warn people ... he attacked us for no reason, he's dangerous to everyone." Agitated, she coughed blood.
"I do not think we could keep it hidden even if we wanted to. But you're not wrong that others need to be aware of the danger."
Invinda • Guru • Archer • Destined • Cursed
Integrity: Exceptional • Status: None • Glory: 1.5

Carries: Simple (if unusual) clothes, bow (unstrung unless expecting trouble), quiver of arrows, a simple knife

Description: https://dayofthunder.fallenash.com/view ... 2099#p2099

Yoshitsune Ayako

Post by Yoshitsune Ayako »

“Did.. did you see what happened to Ukyou?” Ayako asked tentatively. “I came here to help him, but I don’t know where he is now.”

“I.. I thought I saw not-Shinsei turn him into a bird,” she admitted. “But I don’t know if that was just a dream.”
Crab Clan • Samurai • Great Destiny • Directionally Challenged • Dreaming?
Status 1.0 • Glory: 3.5 • Exceptional Honor
carries: heavy armor, masakari, daisho, biwa

Sugri

Post by Sugri »

Yoshitsune Ayako wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:55 pm
“Did.. did you see what happened to Ukyou?” Ayako asked tentatively. “I came here to help him, but I don’t know where he is now.”

“I.. I thought I saw not-Shinsei turn him into a bird,” she admitted. “But I don’t know if that was just a dream.”
"I saw feathers. Some sort of costuming I assume... but he was a man... I think." He ponders the chaos at the end of the fight, he had been so focused on Shinsei and the path he had fled, "There was something else. A fox... but large, too large... and too many tails?"

He pondered for a moment if he had taken a blow but, no, that was something he had seen.

Carries: Simple (if unusual) clothes, bow (unstrung unless expecting trouble), quiver of arrows, a simple knife

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Oh fuck, I said Hoto-Hori already, didn't I...

She hoped they didn't make a connection there. It was bad fortune to reveal a spirit's true nature, her mother had told her. And they didn't need more bad fortune.

"Ukyo is alive. We'll find him," she assured Ayako firmly. "Have faith, noble defender." Once again she was certain that the vision she saw briefly last night had been Ayako. "... Uh, I'll get this guy to the healer."
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Yoshitsune Ayako

Sugri wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:00 am
"I saw feathers. Some sort of costuming I assume... but he was a man... I think." He ponders the chaos at the end of the fight, he had been so focused on Shinsei and the path he had fled, "There was something else. A fox... but large, too large... and too many tails?"
“Oh,” Ayako said, sounding a little disappointed. “So this is still a dream. That’s too bad… for a moment I felt like a hero.”

Sugri

Post by Sugri »

Yoshitsune Ayako wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:05 am
“Oh,” Ayako said, sounding a little disappointed. “So this is still a dream. That’s too bad… for a moment I felt like a hero.”
Sugri sighs, resists rolling his eyes, reaches down and flicks the tip of Ayako's nose... firmly.

"You are awake. You are a hero. Stop doubting your damn self."
Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Oh fuck, I said Hoto-Hori already, didn't I...

She hoped they didn't make a connection there. It was bad fortune to reveal a spirit's true nature, her mother had told her. And they didn't need more bad fortune.

"Ukyo is alive. We'll find him," she assured Ayako firmly. "Have faith, noble defender." Once again she was certain that the vision she saw briefly last night had been Ayako. "... Uh, I'll get this guy to the healer."
Sugri had not yet met Hoto-Hori to make any such connection so she was safe on that front at least.

"Did you need assistance in carrying him?"

Togashi Satsuki

"Yeah! What Sugri said. This is real, and you along with Matsu kept the two of us alive."

She grunted under the (almost) dead weight. "I don't mind the help, but the others might need assistance to make it back to camp...?"
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Yoshitsune Ayako

Sugri wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:08 am
Sugri sighs, resists rolling his eyes, reaches down and flicks the tip of Ayako's nose... firmly.

"You are awake. You are a hero. Stop doubting your damn self."
“Oh~~!!” Ayako blinked several times, and her eyes became more alert. Then a hint of a blush appeared beneath the black-and-blue bruises.

“I’m so sorry, Sugri-san. I must sound completely foolish. Things have been … very strange.”
Togashi Satsuki wrote:
"Ukyo is alive. We'll find him," she assured Ayako firmly. "Have faith, noble defender."
“I’m glad,” Ayako said simply. “Did you see the fox, too? That’s a lucky omen, isn’t it?”

Sugri

Post by Sugri »

Yoshitsune Ayako wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:20 am
“Oh~~!!” Ayako blinked several times, and her eyes became more alert. Then a hint of a blush appeared beneath the black-and-blue bruises.

“I’m so sorry, Sugri-san. I must sound completely foolish. Things have been … very strange.”
He nods and smiles, "You have been through a lot. The truth is enough to sound foolish in this moment but it is what it is."

Yoshitsune Ayako

Sugri wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:07 am
He nods and smiles, "You have been through a lot. The truth is enough to sound foolish in this moment but it is what it is."
"To be honest, I think my dreams made more sense than what's happened this morning," Ayako said ruefully.
Matsu wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:19 pm
Matsu slowly climbed to her feet. Satsuki had taken care of the worst of her wounds. The Amazonian braced herself on the hilt of her bisento. Moving to speak with the others, she did more listening than anything.

"I saw some thing escaping my tent last night that matched that description." Her eyes darting around, "demonfuckery is afoot." Then nodding to Ayako.

"Threats all about. To keep silent on this is madness."
"I'll warn Lady Anjing and the Crab Clan," she vowed. "Um... did anyone else see something weird sneak into their tent last night? Are these things after us all?"

Togashi Satsuki

She shuddered a little at Ayako's question and Matsu saying she saw something. What if something had been prowling around camp? "I didn't see anything... but I ward my place of rest against evil."

"You all ate the villagers' food right?"
Theme | Profile

Matsu

Post by Matsu »

"Yes." She spat on the ground. Sneering as she looked around, "Some hospitality. Eat their food and a shadow thing strikes. Plus what happened the other day..."
Spider Clan | Bushi | Daimyo | Great Destiny | Amazonian | Bishamon smiles | Paragon of Courage | Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 7.0 | Status: 7.0
Carries: Daisho, Shakuhachi, Sturdy Clothing, Straw Hat, Fur Cloak
Danger: Bisento, Light Armor
Demonfucker Count: 7

Yoshitsune Ayako

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:33 pm
"You all ate the villagers' food right?"
Matsu wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:43 pm
"Yes." She spat on the ground. Sneering as she looked around, "Some hospitality. Eat their food and a shadow thing strikes. Plus what happened the other day..."
"I ate with them, too," Ayako said. "The flavors were a little strange, but I thought it was pretty good. Are you saying there's some connection?"

Togashi Satsuki

Satsuki grimaced a little. "If there are connections between any ill effects suffered in the night, and the food, well... I don't like how that might seem. I didn't eat any of it, and I slept just fine without any interruptions. My trust in them was a bit affected after the drugs in the fireworks on the first day of the festival," and she sighed sheepishly, "I'm rather picky about food. Wasn't sure if it would be safe in that regard."
Theme | Profile