Nanzi Ai

Re: [Day 4 - LM] Street Spirit

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Well as I told Jiyo-sama, I'll do all I can to make sure you'll have that chance, Naraku-san," she replied.

Ai added, "If one wishes to show appreciation and affection, an unsigned poem or letter is often considered romantic."
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

"Chance? To marry?" he stammered though this time he recovered quickly. "Yes, I guess it is something to consider..."

His eyes lingered on her, managing to hold his gaze as he remembered Hikaru's words.

"Poetry or letter," he made a mental note. He wasn't very good in poetry and most of his letters had been ledgers of materials for his experiments, but he would make do.

"And what else would be good?"
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Well since you asked," she said warmly, "Inviting a potential romantic interest on a walk through a beautiful locale is often well received. Doing so through letter or poetic verse is even better. Unsigned of course to spare all any issues of impropriety. Gifts could be well received as well, something meaningful either to the receiver or to both that symbolizes their courtship is highly recommended."

She tapped her lips lightly and then said, "But ultimately one must go with their intuition, and be earnest and honest."
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

"This would be things that would please Ai-san, wouldn't they?" he asked sheepishly. "Hypothetically speaking of course."

He kept track of everything she had said. Making a mental list of thousand things to woo a Nanzi.
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Me, some of them if they are meaningful and earnest. Dojihime lives for this stuff, or at least the aesthetic of romance. But she also gets bored easily with would be suitors," she responded.

"I like... well my Honored Father said that if you want someone then show them in a thousand ways every day without regret. Love is a journey, but there is no final destination."

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

He took note of her comments. He seemed focused and

"Why would someone have regret of showing affection for someone like you Ai-san? You're a great warrior and you are a paragon of what it means to be a Crane, good with the sword and arts; I remember you during the first festivities, staring a crowd of unknowns and still managing to perform your music."

He continued his rant

"And despite everything you are someone who is understanding and kind. You managed to be someone who inspired me and whom I find myself wanting to spend more time with you. Knowing that why would anyone regret wanting to..."

His eyes widen as he realizes what he has ranted about. Is he an idiot?

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Then act without regrets, Naraku-san," she said with a coy smile. "I have Duties to attend to, but I hope our paths cross again."

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

"Yes..." he nods and bows to her. "I also need to go. Tomorrow will be a new day Ai-san."

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Hiruma Naraku wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:57 am
"Yes..." he nods and bows to her. "I also need to go. Tomorrow will be a new day Ai-san."
She bowed and said, "Thank you for the company, Naraku-san, it was most pleasing."

She departed.