Nanzi Ai

[Day 2 - LA] Daydreaming

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Finishing her tea ceremony with her dear friend she now waited for the arrival of the monks... unsure of how many would heed her summons.

OOC: Tea Ceremony LA Day 2 TN 15 | 4k3 ⇒ 39 (TN: 15)
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Shiba Kumori

Re: [Day 2 - LA] Daydreaming

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Han-Hei was there right on time.

Drinking in the tea helped give her back a bit of the resolve she needed.

She waited quietly for a while with her… friend.

After a few minutes she gave her a sidelong glance and said, “You looked to be enjoying the festivities last night.”
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"It was a most enjoyable night," she warmly. "Did you find the entertainment, satisfactory?"
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“I had a great time watching.” She replied with a smirk.

“You were definitely the more fun of the two of us last night.”
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She preened and said, “I accept that little victory. What happened to the mask? Have you given up the luxurious life of a wave woman? Surely that can’t be so.”

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“A friend needed some support… I gave it to her as a good luck charm.” She replied.

“And… the mask may not be as useful now as it used to be…”

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"It seemed a rather flimsy disguise," she responded.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“It wasn’t ever meant for that… But I may also have been thinking about things the wrong way.” She replied.

“Turns out I’m human too.”

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“Was that in doubt before?” she asked putting down her cup.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She shook her head, “No… but being human can mean different things. And I’ve decided to take it for the best parts for now. And try and show those parts to others… To… help.”

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"That sounds suspiciously like growth," she responded.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Don’t tell anybody.” She replied in a deadpan tone.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“What brought about this change of heart, you seemed quite dead set to defy Destiny, Shinsei… the Gods… everyone,” she responded.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Sometimes listening takes me a bit longer for me than some other folks… I’m pretty adaptable given time… And good advice.” She replied with a knowing look.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She put down her cup and looked away muttering, “I just said what anyone that cares for you would have said, cousin.”

Ukyou

Post by Ukyou »

The smallest of them answered the summons first with a smile and a bow. "Thank you both for the invitation. It's an honor to join you."
Monk • Mischievous • Likes Birds

Played by GM Canary

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Ukyou wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:32 pm
The smallest of them answered the summons first with a smile and a bow. "Thank you both for the invitation. It's an honor to join you."
She rose and bowed before saying, "Welcome and be at ease, Ukyou-sensei."

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Han-Hei also nodded her head in greeting. She had in part been expecting Shinsei… but was not surprised that in his place was this particular monk.

Things began clicking in her mind even more than the day before…

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

She took a seat and poured a third cup for the guest and said, “This may be easier than I thought but still… of import. We wanted to speak about the announcement by Shinsei, the Cycle… and we'll find some understanding if we have questions.”

“I apologize if our questions become too bothersome, Ukyou-sensei.”

Ukyou

Post by Ukyou »

"Oh, you're not bothering me at all. I wish he could have come as well, but between the two of us, Nozomi-chan and I should be able to answer your questions," he said pleasantly, sitting down. "She should be along soon."
Monk • Mischievous • Likes Birds

Played by GM Canary