Togashi Satsuki

Do Dragons Dream of Celestial Sheep? [D2, LM]

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

It really was pretty here, Satsuki noted as she checked out the garden. The stream running in there, making a pond, was however of some concern to her, but she knew it was pretty useless to try to commune with the water kami, as they had never answered her call ("bastards").

So for now, she settled for simply observing the water from the bridge that passed over the stream, looking out on the calm and peaceful water.
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Sukuna

Re: Do Dragons Dream of Celestial Sheep? [D2, LM]

Post by Sukuna »

The tapping of a walking stick on the wolf of the bridge sounded out among the garden. Well, to those on the bridge at the very least. The odd muted nature of the gardens had piqued the interest of the monk, Sukuna. With all the people seeming restless from last night to this garden apparently killing others into sleep, it’s all quite interesting.

“The water sure looks nice.” She comments to the younger woman. “I wonder if this water comes from the river?”
Monk • Enlightened • Red of Hair • Eyes of Jade
Honor: What is expected | Status: Monk | Glory: 2.0

Togashi Satsuki

"Mm, it does look rather pretty," she agreed in a soft tone and shifted herself a bit straighter as she turned to see who was speaking to her. From what Satsuki could see, the person approaching her was a monk of some sort, so she gave a respectful bow. A show of respect she had done many time in Great Falls.

"I don't know if it comes from the river, holy sister, but... if it did, maybe that could explain why people feel drowsy here?"
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Sukuna

Post by Sukuna »

“I was thinking much the same.” Sukuna rubs her chin thoughtfully before turning to the young Dragon to give her a respectful bow in return. “Ah, I must apologize. I probably should have introduced myself first. Sukuna, a humble monk.”

Togashi Satsuki

"It was no offense, sister Sukuna," she bowed in return as well, "I'm Togashi Satsuki of the Dragon. I've spent much time in Great Falls, where we see many monks from the Order of Heroes and other pilgrims, but I don't recall seeing one with red hair such as yours. Have you traveled far to be here?"
Theme | Profile

Sukuna

Post by Sukuna »

Sukuna runs her free hand through her hair, almost bashfully. “Ah, yes. I guess my hair would make me stand out amongst the others traveling through your Clan’s lands. I have been not to Great Falls, but it has been a while since I have been in Dragon lands. And, I have definitely traveled a bit, but I took a more leisurely route up from the Lion territory.”

The older woman looks a bit surprised, though. “I see there is a wide range of views of the Brotherhood amongst the Clans. I had a funny interaction with Anjing-sama yesterday.”

Togashi Satsuki

"Ah, the Lion lands are very nice. I traveled through there myself to get here," she nodded with a smile, observing Sukuna's bashfulness as she tried to not make the poor woman too uncomfortable.

"I know Anjing has some... interesting views, yeah. What did she say to you? I admit I haven't been to Crab lands enough to know how monks are viewed there."
Theme | Profile

Sukuna

Post by Sukuna »

“Ah, I tried making small talk and she thought I had ulterior motives. Told me right away she was married, even. I was able to see that I wasn’t like her first impression at all,” with a slight chuckle, Sukuna taps her walking stick once against the bridge to focus herself. “Thankfully, she sees me in a much better light now.”

Togashi Satsuki

"Oh..." Satsuki laughed awkwardly. "Well... uh... I think her opinions of monks are a bit colored by some reputations of the Little Teacher. Some rumors about him says he's a womanizer and a philanderer."

Now she was looking bashful as she explained this to Sukuna. "She must've thought it was the same with other monks too."
Theme | Profile

Sukuna

Post by Sukuna »

“That explains a lot,” thoughtfully, Sukuna brouht up her hand to her chin, thumb and forefinger having cupped it.

“Well, in the end we were able to get along. She even expressed interest in my traveling through the Crab territories to offer my aid.”

Togashi Satsuki

Smiling awkwardly, Satsuki tucked a bit of her hair back behind her ear. "I'm, uh, guessing that other monks don't talk about Shinsei like that, right?"
Theme | Profile