Shiba Kumori

Re: Out of the Fire into the Hotpot (D2, ME)

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She turned back towards the center of the pool and nodded, “Yeah… that last bit for sure. You’re not all that bad lookin’. Under other circumstances I’m sure there’d be plenty of people willing to warm your tent.”

She smiled, “Hell, I might even be one of ‘em. But when Shinsei said we should all be trusting each other more… I don’t think that’s necessarily what he had in mind.”

She offered another smile, “And hopefully some of us will be able to walk away from here and go back to all the normal bits of fun and enjoyment in life.”
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Akutou gives another snort of laughter and a crooked grin.

"'Preciate the vote o' confidence, there," he says. "An' I'll say th' same; you're easier on th' eyes'n many, an' I'd be happy t' have your comp'ny of an evenin', were matters other'n they are. Though I'd imagine y' hear that a fair bit."
Otomo Akutou, Stag Clan Hunter
Status 1.0, Glory 4.0, Honor as Expected
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)
When traveling, all of it

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“That’s very sweet of you.” She said with a smile.

“I get it some of the time I guess… I wear a mask a lot when I’m out and about. I leant it to a friend last night so I’m stuck with the old face for a bit… Also had some pretty protective parents growing up as a kid… Scared lots of the boys and girls away from back home.” She said with a smirk.

“I personally find it more fun to be on the hunt than being the hunted though… I’m not exactly the demure type.”
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

"With that, I c'n sympathize," Akutou says. "Though it's sometimes a pleasure t' be pursued."

He grins again. "A body likes t' feel wanted ev'ry now an' then."
Crafty * Destined * Heroic * Silent * Wary * Cursed * Disdained * Driven * Phobic
Commonly with jade finger, daisho, standard clothes, pack; hat and cloak as weather appropriate
In peril, jade finger, daisho, yumi, quiver, arrows, ashigaru armor, rations, cash (the pack will wait)

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She kept a smile on her face but internally the words rung deeper than could be seen on the outside.

“That’s for sure.”

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

Akutou nods.

(Feels like this is winding down; /scene?)

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

Han-Hei would enjoy the company, the silence, and the warmth for as long as it lasted…

/scene

Otomo Akutou

Post by Otomo Akutou »

(Thank you; it was lovely!)