Saru Ranmaru

(D1 LE) Not That Kind of Monk

Post by Saru Ranmaru »

For once, Ranmaru walking around without anything covering his chest was totally normal. He also let magnificent assets down below go free as he found the best spot to bathe. His skin was more inured to the cold, making the unusual heat of the springs more uncomfortable than he would have liked.

All of him was already wet due to rinsing off the worst of the grime earlier. General cleanliness wasn't effeminate at all! That was something he thought he might need to include as an addendum to his grand treatise...
Glistening Muscles | Ascendant Swordsman | Yearns for Paradise

Sukuna

Re: (D1 LE) Not That Kind of Monk

Post by Sukuna »

The lean figure of Sukuna isn’t terribly far behind Ranmaru, not quite minding having company for once while she bathes. Her shorter shaggier hair wet from the rinsing off her own travel grime earlier.

Having been In particularly hot springs before, the heat didn’t bother her much as she slips in.

“Ah, good evening.” The monk gave Ranmaru a nod of acknowledgment as she sinks into the soothing waters.
Monk • Enlightened • Red of Hair • Eyes of Jade
Honor: What is expected | Status: Monk | Glory: 2.0

Saru Ranmaru

Post by Saru Ranmaru »

Ranmaru's eyes widened when he noticed the woman there. It came as a relief, though, that she hadn't been too focused on his figure. Telling women to stop thinking of him that way got annoying sometimes. Or maybe she's smart enough to not try that in this of all settings. It had been a long time since someone didn't think of him odd for letting people bask in his glory.

The obvious explanation for Sukuna sinking in the water with ease was that women were more acclimated to the heat. That was why his mom worked in a forge, after all. And it also supported why women so often complained about being cold! Then again, women complained a lot...

Well, he wasn't going to stand on the edge with his assets on full display forever. Ranmaru waded into the water, letting out a small hiss until he got acclimated to the heat. "You keep your hair short," he said. An odd conversation starter but now he was committed to it. "Why?"

Sukuna

Post by Sukuna »

“There is no need for long hair. It makes travel difficult and upkeep time-consuming. I do like having some show, as I find the color a blessing from a more spiritual experience I have had in the past.” She hadn’t been asked something like that in a while, but Sukuna realizes quickly this is because of her lack of robes. She glances in the direction of the Dragon, avoiding eyes scanning any untoward areas. “I’m also one of the monks that have traveled here. I probably should have led with that, huh?”

Saru Ranmaru

Post by Saru Ranmaru »

"Hmm, the typical woman often values her hair." Ranmaru could not entirely say that length, or even care for one's hair, was feminine. After all, his own was rather luscious itself! "Some sort of spirit turned your hair red though?"

Sukuna

Post by Sukuna »

“I’m not sure what they were. But I spend two weeks in the care of a highly intelligent creature with burning red hair and cat-like features. I had my leg broken in a hunter’s trap and it healed remarkably fast under their treatment. After my leg had healed, I was able to see my own hair changed as did my eyes.” Sukuna turns her attention up, a relaxed sigh being let out. “I was but 15 at the time.”

Saru Ranmaru

Post by Saru Ranmaru »

Ranmaru leaned back against the back of the wall, arms spread out over the edge. "Is that so? Does that mean you're some kind of monk to... dedicate yourself to this weird creature?" He raised an eyebrow. "And hold on. Like a dude with cat-like face? Or like a cat that walked around and could do more stuff with her paws?"

Sukuna

Post by Sukuna »

“No no, I dedicate myself to helping people. I am alive by the kindness of something not even human, so I believe I should pay that kindness forward to others.” Sukuna runs a hand through her hair, a hint of a smile still on her lips. “Protect those that need it, heal the injured, and repay hospitality. That’s what I am dedicated to.”

Saru Ranmaru

Post by Saru Ranmaru »

"Sounds like you can do a lot then," Ranmaru said, spreading his arms against the rim with a deep groan. "But you heard Shinsei. He's looking for people loyal to a clan."