Shiba Kumori

Cleansing Ceremony (D6, EM Open)

Post by Shiba Kumori »

The events of the last night had prevented Kumori from going to bed fully refreshed...

The next two days were bound to be the worst she had ever experienced.

But this morning... there was a moment to be cleansed of all the anxiety and worry...

Just the water and the heat to keep her company in her nakedness for now...

Hair and body cleaned... She soaked in the energy from the water.

-----

(OOC: Open Thread)
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Status: 10.0 • Glory: 10.0 • Honor: Strength of A Thousand Ancestors

Nanzi Ai

Re: Cleansing Ceremony (D6, EM Open)

Post by Nanzi Ai »

Ai enters, gives herself a pre-cleansing. Satisfied she entered the bath and said, "Good morning, cousin."

"Did you sleep well?" she asked with concern.
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

She turned her head and smiled softly at the sound of her cousin’s voice.

“As well as any of us can hope for this past week.” She replied.

“How about yourself? I heard you were in quite the fight late last night.”
Imperial | Emperor Shiba II | Confident | Human | Shining | Fire Averse | Great Destiny

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“I had old man Jiyo at my side, we couldn;t lose,” she joked darkly. “But yes, a villager named Kujo succumbed to the draw of Yume-Jigoku and unleashed the running dead on the graveyard. Thankfully none got out of their… unliving? We stopped them. But Genji suffered nearly mortal injury in the fighting.”

“Old Man Jiyo pulled him to safety while Anjing-obasan and I put the creature that was Kujo down. It was… all in all, horrific.”
Warrior Princess | Tall | White Hair | Dark Skin | Yumenosenshi | Great Destiny | Daisho
Status: 4.5 | Glory: 3.5 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Sturdy Clothing, Fashionable Things, Daisho, Yumi, Light Armor, Yumenosenshi Jade Mask, Lady Doji's Earrings

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“I’m glad Genji made it out… I don’t think Aunt Kinsen would forgive the universe if Genji doesn’t make it out of here.” She said with a touch of mirth and relief in her voice.

“I’ve missed you these past few days… but I’ve enjoyed your music… your words… and your deeds.” She said with warmth.

“I’m damn proud of you cousin.”

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“I am glad too, Nao-chan and Kaiu-obasan came to our rescue once we cleared the graveyard. I apologize, the days have been busy, cousin. Thank you, and I am glad you no longer rely on your mask,” she said warmly.

“We are at the precipice of the end and I am glad we are both here to see it,” she said with relief.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“You were helpful in getting the mask off. And helping me come into my own place here…” She smiled.

“It’s been quite the whirlwind so far, neh?”

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“You have given me just as much strength and just having you near by has been a boon to my sanity at times. Yet here we are nearing the end, whatever happens, I know that we will do everything we can to prevail,” she said, closing her eyes.

“But yes it has been a whirlwind, a chaotic mess of a storm.”

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“What memories will you take home from the whirlwind?” She asked.

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"I cannot pretend that I will be going home," she admitted. "You may have to carry the memories for the both of us."

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“There are plenty of futures still out there Ai. We’re half-way into the world of dreams as it is… You can afford to dream for a moment.”

She replied warmly.

“I spoke with the beings the Nezumi revere as their gods yesterday… They said a lot… but they didn’t say everyone dies no matter what.”

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"I m ready, cousin," she said calmly. "And if I do come home then I will have many good and surprising memories to hold onto."

"Perhaps you can answer first, let me gather my thoughts."

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Don’t be too ready… I seem to remember someone talking me down from my own ‘readiness’ when I first got here.”

She leaned back in the warm water.

“Me? Probably like always… The people. Their faces. Their auras. Their struggles. I don’t have the best memory, but I remember those things everywhere I go.”

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"You going to keep traveling or return home?" she asked.

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“I haven’t thought on it too much… but my thoughts have been directed home for the past few days.” She said intently.

“I’ve had time to think here… The dreams make you do it and whatnot… And I’ve probably been away from home too much.” She replied honestly.

“And seeing as the best chance of me getting home is if we win… I’m hoping there won’t be as much need out on the road.”

She then paused.

“How about you? Given best possible outcomes what do you do next?”

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“Home, there is a great many things to do and if I can tend to them then I will. Then I suppose a time of reflection and looking to the future, and if all comes to pass then perhaps family,” she said thoughtfully.

“Spending time with family, close, near… far, old, and new family.”

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“New family?” She asked.

“Like ‘theoretical one day’ new family? Or something more immediate?”

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

"Wait and see, dearest cousin," she teased.

"Old Man Jiyo is an incredible fighter, I was shocked to see it. Just an odd moment to fight alongside literal legends."

Shiba Kumori

Post by Shiba Kumori »

“Quite the swift deflection cousin!” She said with a smile.

“And yeah… Sora’s a tough old man. Uses that old Hikaru training and some of what my mom taught him… He’s a good legend… And a better man.”

Nanzi Ai

Post by Nanzi Ai »

“Indeed he is and Anjing-dono… it was a sight to behold though I was doing mortal battle with the unliving so… yes,” she admitted.

“I do not seek to deflect, simply a private person, and I do not wish to court fate by putting the cart before the horse,” she said.