Anjing

Re: Living the Dream [Day 2 EN - Dreaming with Chuchu]

Post by Anjing »

Chuchu wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:08 pm
She understands, but says nothing for a time.

"It could. And yours, too," Chuchu adds softly. "Our people's fates are connected in this way. We cannot abandon you to your suffering."
"Child, speak to me true. Are there more of your magic weavers coming? Do they support you even now? Perhaps a legion of Nezumi crosses the continent to aid us in this village?"
She turns back from the horizon to give Chuchu a long look.
"Do your people stand with us? Will they send us the aid we sent when the south was nearly overrun with darkness?"
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

"I am the first here. As the Daughter of Dreams I felt the Rot's presence strongly, and left without thinking..." Like a child. Her gaze lowers as she takes her tail in hand, nervously hugging it. "Others will follow, but I do not think them legion, and know not if they will join us in time, for the journey is long and the signs were only so clear to me by my Name. I -- I do know -- we will stand with you. As I said, our fates are linked. What happens to you humans touches us. Uhm..."

Chuchu looks up at Anjing again. Her voice is almost... pleading.

"I... I would like for our people to be friends. And that means we must treat you as friends. If you are hurt we must heal you, if you are afraid we must comfort you, if you need aid, we are here for you. I am the first but I will not be the last."
BEST ENDING UNLOCKED: TRANSCENDENT NAME: Mother of Ten Thousand Dreams

Name 3: Great Name / Niche ?: Nameseeker? / Small / A babychild. / theme
Tiny thing carries around a ritual dagger.

Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Chuchu wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:29 pm
"I am the first here. As the Daughter of Dreams I felt the Rot's presence strongly, and left without thinking..." Like a child. Her gaze lowers as she takes her tail in hand, nervously hugging it. "Others will follow, but I do not think them legion, and know not if they will join us in time, for the journey is long and the signs were only so clear to me by my Name. I -- I do know -- we will stand with you. As I said, our fates are linked. What happens to you humans touches us. Uhm..."

Chuchu looks up at Anjing again. Her voice is almost... pleading.

"I... I would like for our people to be friends. And that means we must treat you as friends. If you are hurt we must heal you, if you are afraid we must comfort you, if you need aid, we are here for you. I am the first but I will not be the last."
"Tssk, I thought as much."
Anjing lowers herself down to one knee so she can be at face level with Chuchu.

"What is important, is that you have come to stand with us. It is a brave thing for a child to do, be proud. Many of our peoples are friends, many are not. That is the way of things. For all humans to be friends with all Nezumi...that is a mighty task. But if you bring us healing, comfort and aid that will help to bridge a gap."

She tries her best for a friendly smile.
"These things take time, do not rush them. You need a foundation before you can build."
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Anjing wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:44 pm
"These things take time, do not rush them. You need a foundation before you can build."
The comfort of a wise elder seems to ease her spirits, her mood brightening as she stands up straight. Earnestly Chuchu chirps back, "Yes!" Before hugging Anjing and purring. A foundation takes time, but in her youth, she feels she has all the time in the world, a bright future waiting just beyond the horizon of the present danger.

...but then the shaman remembers herself, and lets go, hopping back to try and look as dignified as she should and not a child. "You are one of the great chiefs of the humans, yes? I will meet you there, at the storm?"

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Chuchu wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:52 pm

The comfort of a wise elder seems to ease her spirits, her mood brightening as she stands up straight. Earnestly Chuchu chirps back, "Yes!" Before hugging Anjing and purring. A foundation takes time, but in her youth, she feels she has all the time in the world, a bright future waiting just beyond the horizon of the present danger.

...but then the shaman remembers herself, and lets go, hopping back to try and look as dignified as she should and not a child. "You are one of the great chiefs of the humans, yes? I will meet you there, at the storm?"
Anjing blinks and stiffens slightly at the hug before slowly reaching an arm around to gently squeeze the small nezumi. Yup, this was...definitely an unusual dream.

"...Uh, yes? I am one of our chiefs." As Chuchu steps back she collects herself. "I...well meet you at the storm then, young one. Be safe on your journey. These lands are perilous and many creatures of the rot dwell in them."
Great Destiny

Chuchu

Post by Chuchu »

Anjing wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:10 pm
"...Uh, yes? I am one of our chiefs." As Chuchu steps back she collects herself. "I...well meet you at the storm then, young one. Be safe on your journey. These lands are perilous and many creatures of the rot dwell in them."
"Yes, lady chieftain." Chuchu bows as she has seen humans do. "Thank you. I will be ready when you call upon me."

(Scene?)

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Chuchu wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:20 pm

"Yes, lady chieftain." Chuchu bows as she has seen humans do. "Thank you. I will be ready when you call upon me."

(Scene?)
((/scene :D thanks for the RP ))
Great Destiny