Jiyo Sora

Re: Cold War [Day 3, Late Evening, Expecting]

Post by Jiyo Sora »

"Not in particular, although sometimes it warns me of what might come out of it. Maybe if I had a matching set..."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.
Danger Imminent- Add light armor, a naginata, a yumi, and arrows.

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:05 am
"Not in particular, although sometimes it warns me of what might come out of it. Maybe if I had a matching set..."
"Then you'd practically glow in the dark. And you'd lose all the mystique. One cursed eye? That's unfortunate. Two cursed eyes? That's careless."
She grins.

"What else has it shown you these past few days? Other than sensible Crab that is."
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Anjing wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:38 pm
"Then you'd practically glow in the dark. And you'd lose all the mystique. One cursed eye? That's unfortunate. Two cursed eyes? That's careless."
She grins.

"What else has it shown you these past few days? Other than sensible Crab that is."
"Honestly, not much. Some of that's probably what I've been looking at, of course- but even the usual trigger of physical danger hasn't come up."

He shrugged.

"But there's time yet for it show me some cryptic bullshit that requires someone much smarter than I am to interpret it."
ImperialAssassin and former BabysitterLibrarian • Experienced 3 • Bushi • Evil Eye • Tough as Old Leather • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Lucid Dreamer • Probably Older Than You • Literally Went to Hell One Time • Has Five Kids and Babysat Shiba II and all of her sisters, Don't Test Him

Carries:
Day to Day- A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, five fingers of jade and some dried flower petals.

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:35 am

"Honestly, not much. Some of that's probably what I've been looking at, of course- but even the usual trigger of physical danger hasn't come up."

He shrugged.

"But there's time yet for it show me some cryptic bullshit that requires someone much smarter than I am to interpret it."
"Right, but if I sort of swing my club near you, could that trigger the physical danger stuff? Surprised it didn't go off after drinking that."
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Anjing wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:32 pm
"Right, but if I sort of swing my club near you, could that trigger the physical danger stuff? Surprised it didn't go off after drinking that."
"It's probably work if you swung the club and meant it... far as this stump remover goes, you should hear what I used to eat and drink in the old days..."

Carries:

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:35 pm

"It's probably work if you swung the club and meant it... far as this stump remover goes, you should hear what I used to eat and drink in the old days..."
"Ah, our timing is bad. A few years back we could have triggered that eye all day."
Anjing tips back the last of her gourd, raising an eyebrow at Sora.

"What in the empire did you drink that was stronger than this?"
Great Destiny

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Anjing wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:11 pm
"What in the empire did you drink that was stronger than this?"
"Stronger? No. But more likely to kill me outright? Oh yes. Some winters in the spine of the world, you'd find a half-frozen deer carcass from two years prior and be delighted that you'd found something to eat."

Carries:

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:28 pm

"Stronger? No. But more likely to kill me outright? Oh yes. Some winters in the spine of the world, you'd find a half-frozen deer carcass from two years prior and be delighted that you'd found something to eat."
Chuckling "Ah huh, and you had to walk up hill both ways to hall it back to camp?"
She shakes her head with a slight smile.

"Well, you're better off now, your family too. No more wondering if you we'll make it through the winter or not. Took a lot of work to get here."
Great Destiny

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

Anjing wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:30 pm
"Well, you're better off now, your family too. No more wondering if you we'll make it through the winter or not. Took a lot of work to get here."
"Absolutely. And there's so much left to do..."

He raised his gourd in salute.

"Luckily we're old and stubborn, eh? We'll get it done."

Carries:

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:32 pm

"Absolutely. And there's so much left to do..."

He raised his gourd in salute.

"Luckily we're old and stubborn, eh? We'll get it done."
Mirroring his action.
"Complaining all the way."

((Fade to drinking? :D ))
Great Destiny

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora »

[ :lol: /Scene, and thank you!]

Carries: