Ryoshun Nao

Re: Almost There [D0, Afternoon]

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"Yeah, context." she sighed. "Satsuki-chan, our mothers have a few things in common. And, our parents passed some of their gifts on to their children, didn't they?."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder
Honor 4.5 | Status 4 | Glory 3

Carries: Wakizashi, Yari, Knife, Lantern
Accompanied By| San

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

((Oops. For some reason I thought I replied to this :? ))

"Mm," she nodded without going into detail at first. "I'd say Hoshi inherited the most from our dad, and me some of his insight and foresight. Taiyo is very much like mom - I might have some of her natural penchant for performing, but nothing near to what he has. I recall Rei-Rei has the connection to the Void too, yeah?"
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"Mmhmm..." she nodded. "She has a strong connection to the Void. And, the dead speak to her, much llike with mom. Of us, Chusu is the most like dad. I have mom's other gifts."
Bat Clan Shugenja Storyteller Small Older Than She Seems Younger Than She Thinks Destined Realm Walker Epileptic Thunder

Accompanied By| San

Togashi Satsuki

"Which gifts would that be?" Satsuki asked with a warm smile.
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Ryoshun Nao

Post by Ryoshun Nao »

"As I said, my mother and yours have a few things in common."

Accompanied By| San

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru maintained silent watch while the conversation went on. Some things were meant to be shared between the Kami and their children only; as one of Lady Doji's retainers, this was something with which he was quite familiar.
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Makime

Post by Makime »

Makime for her part had also fallen silent, more concerned with the road ahead as the conversation shifted to the spiritual. She did keep an ear open on the conversation. There was always the chance something important and relevant to her skills would be said.
Lion Clan • Bushi • Makime Daimyo • Tactician • Commander • Experienced • Once of the Kuwagaya • Overconfident

Togashi Satsuki

It seemed the continued the last remaining trek to the outskirt of the village itself in peace and calm. Seeing that they had appeared to have found their destination, Satsuki waved for Genji and Nao to approach her.

(ooc: who will gain one item from auntie each as discussed in PMs!)
Theme | Profile