Reiko Ohta

Re: Elementary, Dear Moon-Moon [D1, EA]

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Ohta inclined her head as well.

"Still... I don't know any way to test it, so I kind of have to assume one way or another. ...oh yes, and I am Ohta of the Spider I suppose. Dream or no dream."
Spider ๑ Bushi ๑ Scout ๑ Scholar ๑ Doctor ๑ Short ๑ Wiry ๑ Curious ๑ Archer
Honor - Untrustworthy | Status - 1.0 | Glory - 3.0 (Character Profile)
Has: daisho, daikyu and quiver, shoulder bag with testing items in it, occasionally accompanied by a pony named Kinboshi

Otaku

Post by Otaku »

"Well met, Ohta-san." Otaku nods to the Spider. Satsuki receives an inquiring look and a low "Ah! Are you Lady Shinjo's niece Satsuki?" She's heard the name of this daughter of Togashi, although they hadn't met.

The gray horse bumps his head against Otaku's shoulders from behind then, hard enough that anyone else might have lost their balance at least a little. She seems used to it, however, and keeps her feet firmly, only shakeing her head at him. "Yes, all right. And this princeling of my lady's herd is Tsubame."
Ki-Rin ▪ Daimyo ▪ Warrior ▪ Shinjo's Votary ▪ Short ▪ Quiet ▪ Ascetic ▪ Voice ▪ Hero of the People (Blue Lotus Village)
Glory: 6.5 ▪ Status: 7 ▪ Honor: Exceptional ▪ Description
Steed: Tsubame (pale dapple gray with dark points)
Gear: Daisho, saddlebags, sometimes riding armor and yumi.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

"Yes, that would be me," she confirmed with a happy smile. Mostly happy because she now knew the name of the pretty horse. "And it's a pleasure to meet Tsubame too. He is very beautiful!"
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Otaku

Post by Otaku »

Otaku laughs very softly. "He knows. Lady Shinjo told him so when he was foaled, and he has never forgotten."

Tsubame tosses his head, flaunting his flowing salt-and-pepper colored mane as if to say, Darn straight.
Ki-Rin ▪ Daimyo ▪ Warrior ▪ Shinjo's Votary ▪ Short ▪ Quiet ▪ Ascetic ▪ Voice ▪ Hero of the People (Blue Lotus Village)

Reiko Ohta

Post by Reiko Ohta »

Ohta smiled as well; She'd seen Ki-Rin horses before, but it had been a while, especially so close. She wondered quietly if Kinboshi ever got jealous of other horses.

"Speaking of, samas; If neither of you need me for anything, I may just go check on my horse. He's stabled at the headwoman's house, and all this talk of the water and spirits and such makes me want to check on him. I trust he's in good hands, but my mother did entrust me with him, so I can't help treating him almost like a brother."
Has: daisho, daikyu and quiver, shoulder bag with testing items in it, occasionally accompanied by a pony named Kinboshi

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

It was hard to not be smitten with Tsubame's fabulous mane and posture. And the horse probably could tell he had won a fan today.

"Oh, of course," Satsuki nodded, even bowing a little. "It's important to look after the animals too in this strange place." And she meant that sincerely. Because it would be a tragedy if something bad happened to the animals! "Do feel free to ask if there's anything I can do to help, if something has happened..."
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Otaku

Post by Otaku »

"You ride, Ohta-san?" Otaku asks in her quiet voice. "Let's exercise them together some time. This one gets idle without others to show off to." She bows her head slightly. "I won't keep you now. Walk safe."

Reiko Ohta

Post by Reiko Ohta »

A small chuckle passed Ohta's lips, "I'm sure Kinboshi would be suitably impressed. I shall see what I can do."

A bow to the two and Ohta hefted her bag onto her shoulder before walking up the road towards camp.

/exit