Doji Hikaru

Re: [D4MM] Recovery Tea

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru's lips quirked. "Only if she finds me worthy." His expression turned more serious. "But no, you're quite right. She is very special." He took a deep breath, his eyes briefly closing.

When they opened again, he smiled. "And thank you for your kind words. I believe that you shall find a good match yourself." He paused a moment. "My suggestion would be to speak plainly, with courage and determination. Your suit will prosper."

He sighed. "Yes, in the coming days." Hikaru gave Naraku a direct look. "Speaking for myself, I begin to wish I'd acted earlier. To have a little more time..."
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

He does blush, as he tends to do around the Crane of this village, when he receives the advice from Hikaru, nodding sheepishly as answer.

His confidence does return when he speaks about having more time. "What do you mean?" his tone warm and reassuring. "You will have a whole life to spend with her after we win. You will look back at this moment fondly where you found your half in the middle of chaos."
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

Hikaru returned the nod slowly. It seemed that they understood each other. Good.

As Naraku spoke, Hikaru looked at him a long moment, his expression strange. Finally, he spoke. "I very much hope you are right." He said, his voice soft.

Then he smiled. "In truth, we found each other some time ago. Five years, in fact. It is only recently that we have begun courting." Very recently, in fact. "Your Lady Anjing berated me for my slowness."
Crane Clan * Romantic, but also Stay Away From Me * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer * The Impossible Dream

Hiruma Naraku

Post by Hiruma Naraku »

Naraku was no stranger to being berated by Lady Anjing so he gave the Doji a knowing nod. "Lady Anjing can be rather direct when she thinks there is something that could be done better."

"Oh five years ago?" he asks curiously. "Were you visiting the Dragon lands?"
Crab Clan • Samurai • Menacing • Poison Master • Thunder of Rebirth • Hero of the People
Status: 5.0 Honor: No (2.5) Glory: 3.5 (5.5 for remainder of game)

Carries: Daisho, Utilitarian Kimono, Light Armor, Yumi with Arrows, 3x Jade Finger (1/3 and 2 full), One Vial of Amaterasu's Censure, Travel Pack

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru »

""Yes. Quite." Hikaru said, a smile just touching his lips. "And yet, I feel she speaks with wisdom on many subjects. Perhaps even the speed with which I seek courtship."

The question made Hikaru purse his lips. "Not when I met her. I'd been in Dragon lands perhaps a year before, though. But no, this was at Shiba's First Winter Court." His frown darkened. "At the wedding between Hadananzi and Ananzihime, and where Harbinger revealed herself in Shiba's court." It had been a dark time for the Crane.