Anjing

Re: It's not just nice, it's niece [Day 1 LM, Expecting]

Post by Anjing »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:26 am

"Oho, so that's how it's going to be, huh? Trading sweets for information?" she crossed her arms over her chest, only half-managing to not smirk like an idiot. "You drive a hard bargain, mighty Anjing! But I accept."

"... Just don't beat anyone up for answers, right?"
"It worked often with my own children, I am glad to see that this most mighty tactic of my mighty family still works."
Holding up her hands in mock surrender.

"I promise not to beat up anyone who doesn't deserve it. Now, will you let me at least walk you back?"
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

Anjing wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:33 am
"It worked often with my own children, I am glad to see that this most mighty tactic of my mighty family still works."
Holding up her hands in mock surrender.

"I promise not to beat up anyone who doesn't deserve it. Now, will you let me at least walk you back?"
"The Crab are said to have truly genius tactics that would make even uncle Akodo blush," she teased with a small laughter. "Alright, we can walk back together, to the village then?"
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.

Anjing

Post by Anjing »

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:42 pm

"The Crab are said to have truly genius tactics that would make even uncle Akodo blush," she teased with a small laughter. "Alright, we can walk back together, to the village then?"
"I'm sure he was turning a bright red for other reasons."
But that she seems to want to clarify.

"Yes, back to the village together then. You can tell me what your siblings have been up to. How is little Hoshi?"

(Fade to fog? Thanks for the RP :D )
Crab Clan • Warrior • Anjing Daimyo • Weathered • Relishing Grumpy Old Age • Ruthless • Remembers the Seidou
Great Destiny

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki »

"I don't feel like Hoshi was ever little, even when we were kids," Satsuki admitted with a laugh. Her half-dragon brother had always been on the large side, similar to their father. "Last time I saw him, he was sticking his nose into places where it probably didn't belong and seeking the most trouble he could. He never grew out of that!"

/fade to fog!
/thanks for the scene! :D
Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty (Benten's Blessing) • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens • Gift of Foresight • Great Destiny
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 4.0 (possibly Togashi's Heir) 🐉 Glory: 3.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver, scrolls in a satchel, jade bracelet and a jade-conch, Guqin (on occassion), wide-brimmed hat with veil, travel cloak with fur.